Gourmet Cuisine in a Designer Converted Barn
The Barn at Fellowsfield • Kildare, Ireland
- One- (£65) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in a Unique Double Room
- Daily Organic Breakfast
- Four-Course Dinner on One Evening in Paolo Tullio- Recommended Restaurant
- Seven-Day Availability
Originally an entirely wooden the structure, The Barn at Fellowsfield has been converted by the Parkes family into a luxurious country house using many of the original timbers. The building is a testament to the family's love of everything natural and organic, and with its location just outside the charming village of Kilcock in the heart of County Kildare, it's the perfect spot to relax and unwind.
Two people can enjoy one night's stay in a uniquely designed bedroom for £65 (a £144.50 value), or extend your trip to two nights for £119 (a £238 value). You'll stay in one of six en suite bedrooms, specifically designed to maximise light and warmth, and each with its own unique character. Wi-Fi access is also available in your room.
On one night, be treated to a gourmet four-course dinner for two—the menu changes every month, but the food is either produced on site at the working farm, or locally sourced from trusted suppliers. Take a look at a sample menu for an idea of the fabulous fare that could be served up. You'll also get an organic breakfast in the morning to set you up for the day ahead.
Get acquainted with the beautiful surroundings with nature walks in the nearby Donadea forest, the Grand Canal, or the Royal Canal, where you can also enjoy great fishing for perch, rudd, and pike. You're also within driving distance of many of Ireland's best racecourses, or the fair city of Dublin. Golf packages are available at additional cost—Tulfarris, Craddockstown, Castlewarden, Carton house, and the Ryder Cup venue the K Club are all available. A two-day freshwater fishing workshop led by Damien Maddock is available for €300. Horse-riding tuition, trail rides and cross-country runs can be arranged locally for €30 to €70 per hour.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Children over 12 may stay in the room free of charge.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"From gardens, golf and the great outdoors to fascinating culture, history and heritage, Kildare... is the ideal destination for an Irish mid-term break."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in an ensuite uniquely designed room
- Over 12's only, one child sharing with parents free of charge, meals charged accordingly, paid directly to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£65) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in a Unique Double Room, Daily Organic Breakfast, Four-Course Dinner on One Evening in Paolo Tullio- Recommended Restaurant, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 (0)1 628 7747 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings