Fairy Tale Dromoland Castle Stay—Celebrating 50 Years
Dromoland Castle Hotel & Country Estate • Clare, Ireland
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Queen Anne Room
- 'Luxury Signature 50 Years' Dessert for Two
- Winter Warmer 'Hot Toddy' in Cocktail Bar on Arrival
- €20 Spa or Golf Credit Each
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Availability Seven Days a Week
Admit it: you've had the fantasy about living in a castle; spending your mornings cantering around the grounds on the back of your steed and the afternoons lounging in the indoor heated pool. Well, daydream no more courtesy of this Escape; to Dromoland Castle Hotel & Country Estate.
Imagine it: two people will stay overnight at the five-star establishment in County Clare for £169 (up to a £279.50 value). Your fanciful accommodation is no less than aQueen Anne room; set in the 18th-century wing of the hotel, it features sumptuous country décor, king-size or twin bed, en suite with slippers and bathrobe, interactive TV with music and movies on demand, and broadband access.
No, it's not a figment of your imagination; your package really does include winter-warmer hot toddy in the cocktail bar on arrival, a luxury signature dessert each to celebrate the hotel's 50 years in hospitality, and a sumptuous breakfast come morning. Envision a fine dessert such as warm toffee fudge cake, mixed fruit crumble, citrus cheesecake, or rich chocolate mousse in the Earl of Thomond Restaurant's historic surrounds.
Why lose yourself in your reverie when you could be indulging in the real thing? The hotel has conjured up €20 spa credit each for any treatment over 55 minutes or a golfcredit each if you prefer. Late check-out at 1 p.m. means there's plenty of time to surrender to such flights of fancy, as well as making other dreams come true: there's archery, clay-pigeon shooting, falconry, fishing, horse riding, shooting, and tennis all in the castle grounds; not to mention Aillwee Cave, Burren Perfumery, Clare Museum, the Cliffs of Moher, Doolin, Ennis, Glór Irish Music Centre, Lahinch Seaworld, and Shannon Dolphin and Wildlife Centre elsewhere in the county.
- This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Dating from the 19th century and now one of Ireland's grandest hotels, Dromoland bristles with towers rising up over a picture-perfect lake like a storybook illustration from King Arthur."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for October 20 2013 - January 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- 4 Room allocation per night; book early to avoid disappointment
- €20 supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays, paid directly to the Hotel
- Not valid on October 25 and 26 2013; December 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Queen Anne Room; upgrades available subject to availability; Prices charged accordingly
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Queen Anne Room, Breakfast, 'Luxury Signature 50 Years' Dessert for Two, Winter Warmer 'Hot Toddy' in Cocktail Bar on Arrival, €20 Credit Each for Spa Treatments or Golf, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Availability Seven Days a Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact hotel directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 61 368144 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings