Artful Indulgences in Cozumel
Hotel B Cozumel • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Overnight Breakfast Room ($544)
- First 25 Purchasers Receive an Upgrade to an Ocean View Room ($434)
- Daily American Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Drink and a Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Romantic Beach Dinner for Two
- Polaris Tour for Two
For an artist in search of inspiration, there's no better place to plant your easel than Cozumel. Dip your brush into a rainbow of natural beauty and experience a Mexican masterpiece—even on a starving artist's budget—with today's artful offer from the newly renovated Hotel B Cozumel.
Filled with one-of-a-kind décor and staying rooms individually designed and appointed by local artisans, Hotel B is keeping up the creativity with an original offer you won't find elsewhere.
Pay just $544 for a four-night getaway to the quiet seaside city in an Overnight Breakfast Room, complete with daily American-style breakfast, a welcome bottle of wine, a romantic dinner on the beach, and a fun-filled day of adventure with a polaris tour. The first 25 Escapees will receive this portrait of perks—in addition to an upgrade to an Ocean View Room—for just $434.
Paint yourself a picture of peace swaying in a hammock in the ocean breeze, sculpting your body and mind with an early morning yoga class on the dock, drawing a relaxing soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi tub, or erasing your stresses with a rejuvenating beachside Mayan Massage.
Frame a new mindset on your unforgettable Polaris excursions that include round trip transportation, snorkeling in Chankanaab Park, a drive into the lush Mexican jungle, a chance to climb the oldest lighthouse in the area, a visit to the museum of navigation, a lesson on Mayan ruins, Mexican snacks and drinks on the beach, and experienced Explora guides through it all.
Cozumel's palette of possibilities is vibrant: from the Santa Rosa Wall—a snorkeling spot BBC Travel calls "Cozumel's most famous dive"—to a tropical cocktail from the Bar Bacán. Adjust your beret and coordinate your canvas, a retreat like this one is a work of art.
"Arts and crafts workshops allow guests to add to the modern décor in 45 oceanfront rooms; non-divers can also hang in the 'Just Be' pool, try one of ten kinds of ceviche in Costelto Bistro or enjoy sunset from the hammock lounge."-- San Francisco Chronicle
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservations; vouchers may not be combined
- Reservation required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2011 • Enjoy By December 18, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings