Bohemian Bliss on Seven Mile Beach
Negril Treehouse Resort • Negril, Jamaica
- A Four- ($380) or Five-Night ($475) Stay for Two in a Standard Garden-View Room
- Or, a Four- ($570) or Five-Night ($712) Stay for Four in a Garden-View Suite
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Montego Bay Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- $20 Credit Toward a 60-Minute Massage
- Standup Paddle Board Lesson for Two
Located on Jamaica's western tip, Negril is a tropical playground. Trade swings for hammocks and wood chips for fine sand and you're ready to ride the waves on the famous Seven Mile Beach. With some of the most sought-after snorkeling and scuba diving on the island, the city's coral reefs and turquoise pools support a celebrated aquatic tourism industry, while a collection of bars and restaurants in the funky West End area fuel a colorful nightlife scene.
Boasting breezy ocean views and personalized service, Negril Treehouse Resort has been providing guests with cozy Jamaican accommodations for the past 25 years. Rooms feature one king or two twin beds, surrounded by quirky, island décor. Any activity is fair game at this Caribbean resort, from snorkeling along the coral reef system to parasailing high above the water.
Aquatic enthusiasts can catch a glass-bottom boat ride before indulging in a rejuvenating massage on the beach. Get into the swing of laid-back life by popping open a bottle of locally brewed Red Stripe lager at the on-site restaurant, where you can fill your belly with exotic fare influenced by West African and British cuisine. Pair fresh-caught seafood with Jamaican favorites like twice-fried plantains and curried goat. At the end of your day, teeter-totter to West End to watch cliff diving and a breathtaking ocean sunset.
"I highly recommend this resort. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were big and clean, and it was in a fantastic location—right in the middle of Seven Mile Beach."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between January 5 and December 25, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Airfare not included
- Additional nights are $109 per night; subject to availability at time of booking
- 10% service charge, 10% government tax and $2 per night accommodation tax are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): January 16-22, 2014; May 22-29, 2014; July 20-29, 2014; September 13-23, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2014 • Enjoy By December 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings