Urban Chic on Medano Beach
Bahia Hotel & Beach Club • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- A Three- ($225), Four- ($300), or Five-Night ($375) Stay for Two in a Classic Standard Room, October 1, 2013 to December 19, 2013
- Or, a Three- ($354), Four- ($472), or Five-Night ($580) Stay for Two in a Classic Standard Room, January 5, 2014 to March 31, 2014
- 20% Off Food and Beverages
- 50% Off Tours with Cabo Adventures
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
For more than a century, salty sailors have flocked to Cabo San Lucas. Luckily, you don't have to own a dinghy to explore this magical spot where the Pacific meets the Sea of Cortez. Here, attractions range from rainbow-colored coral and crimson sunsets, to sexy nightclubs and world-class restaurants. At the heart of the town's pulsing tourism district, Medano Beach is filled with bronzed, beautiful bodies. And for good reason, everything from seaside pedicures to ice buckets full of frosty brews are within arm's reach on this popular stretch of shoreline.
Once a thatch-roofed inn that housed itinerant fishermen, the Bahia Hotel & Beach Club has become one of Medano Beach's most exclusive addresses. Today, the hotel oozes urban chic: Classic Rooms feature vaulted ceilings, retro headboards, and 800-thread-count sheets. Contemporary luxury permeates Bahia's public spaces, from the comfy lounge beds surrounding the pool to the creative Bar Esquina, where foodies dine on Mexican favorites fused with Mediterranean flavors.
Weigh anchor on a luxury Beneteau yacht for a day of cruising with Cabo Adventures, stopping at deserted coves to snorkel and swim with the local marine life. Or, if you prefer the fishes on your fork, make a reservation at Nick-San, renowned for serving some of the world's finest sashimi. The hotel's own Bar Esquina is quickly becoming a frontrunner for innovative dishes, such as tuna tartare with avocado yuzu. After dinner, see if you can find Slim's Elbow Room—a diminutive bar with barely space for eight patrons.
"The water [at Medano Beach] is crystal clear and calm, making it ideal for swimming (or, as the case may be, wading with a margarita glasses in hand)."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes of 14% and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 21- January 5, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings