All-Inclusive Cozumel Resort + $300 Resort Credit
Park Royal Cozumel • Cozumel, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four- ($593), Five- ($740), or Six-Night ($888) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, from August 9 to December 23, 2015
- All-Inclusive of All Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Limited Internet Access, and Taxes and Gratuities
- $300 Resort Credit per Room, per Stay
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by September 19, 2015
There's no limit to the food, sun, or fun at this all-inclusive resort on the shores of the Caribbean—$300 in resort credit helps make sure of that.
Upon arrival at the Park Royal Cozumel, bask in the ocean breeze on your private glass balcony. Each sun-drenched room boasts beds with premium linens and hypoallergenic pillows, a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, electronic key access, an in-room safe, and a granite and marble bathroom with separate vanity area.
This modern Mayan-themed resort is surrounded by a lush, tropical landscape, and it cozies up to one of Mexico's largest and most magnificent coral reefs. Pick up gear from the on-site dive shop and discover more than 500 species of tropical fish.
Thaw out under the sun playing a heated game of volleyball on the private, sandy beach. Then, stroll over to the spa and give yourself the gift of ultimate indulgence. Of course, if you'd rather just lounge around, three crystal-clear pools—and unlimited libations from the Bikini Shack poolside bar—are calling your name.
Come nightfall, wake up your taste buds at your choice of three world-class restaurants: the upscale El Italiano; the more casual El Mexicano; or the super-chill buffet-style spot, La Veranda.
With daily activities and nightly entertainment, you won't want to leave the resort. But if you do, take the short walk to downtown Cozumel for a day of shopping, or swim with dolphins at Chankanaab Park for a truly unforgettable experience.
Just off the coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, the island of Cozumel is covered with dense tropical jungle and rimmed by some of the most beautiful beaches and best diving sites in the Caribbean. Island activity centers on the western shore, where the city of San Miguel charms with sunny promenades and thumping discotheques. Contrasting with the modern resorts and towns on the islands, Mayan ruins serve as a vivid reminder of Mexico's past.
• Airfare is not included in this voucher
• Valid for stays from now to December 23, 2015—call to book by September 19, 2015
• $300 resort credit includes $40 toward tour SubSee, $40 toward a Discover Scuba trip, $40 toward a snorkel tour, $24 toward gym access, $36 toward a romantic dinner, $80 toward a room upgrade, and $40 toward a massage
• Ask about adding 2 guests to your reservation when booking: children up to age 6 stay free, ages 7-12 are $60/night, and ages 13+ require verification with the reservation department
• Check the blackout dates when making plans: September 18-20 and November 27-30, 2015
The Park Royal Cozumel was a great place for my wife and I to relax and enjoy lazy days by the pools, located right by the ocean. The access to the all-inclusive food and drinks was very convenient, always tasty, and always served with a smile.-- LivingSocial Member
Park Royal was a blast, and great value from Living Social! I would return in a heartbeat.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 23, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 19, 2015 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, daily activities, non-motorized water sports, and limited internet access; $300 resort credit per room, per stay - includes $40 toward tour SubSee, $40 toward a Discover Scuba trip, $40 toward a snorkel tour, $24 toward gym access, $36 toward a romantic dinner, $80 toward a room upgrade, and $40 toward a massage; taxes and gratuities
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 adults; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability. Children from ages 0-6 stay free, ages 7-12 are $60/night, and ages 13+ require verification with the reservation department
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates: September 18 to 20 and November 27 to 30, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • Enjoy By December 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings