Beaches, Pools, and Golf on the Riviera Nayarit
Ocean Breeze • Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Family Junior Suite ($289)
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Family Junior Suite, with Check-In on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday Only ($489)
- Welcome Cocktail Upon Arrival
- Private Airport Pickup
- Bottle of White Wine Upon Arrival
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Four
- $50 Spa Certificate
- Preferred Rate in Green Fees
Fun for the whole family awaits at this beachfront resort, featuring pools, dining, golf, and more.
Sink beneath the warm waters of the Bay of Banderas and you'll be treated to views of coral-lined caves, giant manta rays, and loads of colorful marine life. A nearly 200-mile stretch of coastline along the bay, the Riviera Nayarit is located between the historic port of San Blas and the mouth of the Ameca River. Besides boasting a host of fantastic surfing locales, the area is home to Nuevo Vallarta, a brand-new development featuring a state-of-the-art marina, a PADI dive center, and a variety of luxurious shops and restaurants.
Casual yet elegant—with swimming pools, golf courses, and tropical gardens—Ocean Breeze offers the perfect home base for your Nuevo Vallarta vacation. Situated right on the beach, this 180-room hotel features a variety of dining options, plus a sports bar and poolside bar where, after snorkeling or sailing, you might consider pulling up a stool and enjoying a refreshing margarita.
In your spacious junior suite, which can accommodate up to four guests, you'll have a number of amenities at your disposal. A separate master bedroom equipped with a king-size bed ensures privacy for Mom and Dad, while the living room is appointed with two sofa beds for the kids. Enjoy ocean breezes or a view of the resort grounds from your private balcony, or kick back in the living room and flip on the satellite TV. There's also a dining area and a fully equipped kitchenette for your convenience.
"This hotel was beautiful, clean, and modern. The food there was great. The beach and pools were beautiful as well."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 13, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 1 week prior to start date and all days are subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Includes Private Airport Pickup, one $50 Spa Certificate and Preferred Rate in Green Fees
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; one person must be 21 or over to check-in
- Offer is limited to only one package per person, family, and or address
- Gifted purchases must be booked under a separate person's name and residence
- Taxes of 19% are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Customer Service & Reservations are available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2014 • Enjoy By December 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings