All-Inclusive Caribbean Resort in Peaceful Tulum
Grand Bahia Principe Tulum • Akumal, Mexico
get it now to save even moreclose
- An All-Inclusive Four- ($649), Five- ($811), or Six-Night ($973) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite Superior, Any Days of the Week in September and October
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four- ($749), Five- ($936), or Six-Night ($1,123) Stay for Two in a Junior Suite Superior, Any Days of the Week in November and December
- All Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Domestic Beverages, Daily Restocked Mini Bar, and Snacks
- Daily One-Hour Use of Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment, Tennis Courts, and Bicycles; Aerobics and Dancing Classes; Free Shuttle; Daily Activities and Nightly Entertainment; Kids' Clubs
- Taxes and Resort Fees Included
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A stay at this all-inclusive resort means delicious meals and anytime snacks; snorkeling, golfing, or swimming with the dolphins during the day; and capping off the evening at nightclubs or swim-up bars.
The decidedly stylish beach town of Tulum, located on Mexico's Riviera Maya, has taken the road less traveled among Yucatan vacation destinations. While nearby Cancun and Playa del Carmen draw travelers with all-night parties, Tulum has opted for a quieter, more boutique vibe, one that runs on sustainable energy sources, like solar and wind power. It's also the site of one of the peninsula's most majestic Maya ruins, which sit on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean. But for all its laid-back charm, Tulum is still a hotbed of activity for those who enjoy snorkeling, hiking, windsurfing, golfing, and other outdoor activities. And, yes, you will find a vibrant nightlife scene here. This is Mexico, after all.
The all-inclusive Grand Bahia Principe Tulum seems smaller than its 978 rooms let on—perhaps because they're divided up into quaint three-story villas, all with views of the crystal-clear Caribbean. What's more, the lush grounds are alive with tropical gardens and other natural settings, evoking a jungle-like setting. Each of the Junior Suites Superior, decorated in a bright, colorful palette, is equipped with air-conditioning and satellite TV and appointed with one king or two full beds, a private bathroom, a mini bar (restocked daily), and a balcony or terrace.
Start your day by taking a dip in one of several lake-style pools—there's even one in which guests can swim with dolphins. Crank things up a notch with a snorkeling or scuba diving adventure in the world's second-largest coral reef, hit the 36-hole golf course, or explore the ancient ruins just a stone's throw from the resort.
At the main restaurant, you'll have an international array of buffet cuisine to choose from, while three themed restaurants—Don Pablo, La Gran Tortuga, and Tequila—offer sumptuous à la carte items such as surf and turf, fajitas, and Brazilian grill fare. On site, you'll also find a number of bars, from open-air oceanfront lounges to poolside and swim-up bars, while nightly entertainment like live shows and nightclubs is available for those who want to keep the party going into the wee hours.
• Airfare is not included—be sure to book your flights well in advance
The entryway and style of the whole place was beautiful, tons of palm trees and beautiful cabanas and beach tents to sleep under. So much offered to do as well[...] Not to mention the constant and delicious supply of food.-- Hotels.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 23, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic domestic beverages, daily breakfast, daily restocked mini bar, and snacks; daily 1-hour use of non-motorized water sports equipment, tennis courts, and bicycles; aerobics and dancing classes; free shuttle; daily activities and nightly entertainment; kid's clubs; and taxes and resort fees included
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • Enjoy By December 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms