Find Bliss on the Beaches of Barbados
Divi Southwinds Beach Resort • Christ Church, Barbados
- A Four- ($430) or Six-Night ($645) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 12 or Younger in a One-Bedroom Pool Suite
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Between the white sand beach and the bustling street known as "the Gap," this resort offers the best of Barbados.
Don't let the palm trees and idyllic aquamarine shores fool you—Barbados may maintain a captivating Caribbean exterior, but its soul is all British. Here, the tropical island is ruled by the three Rs: rest, relaxation, and refinement. Locals vacillate between tea and coconut rum as their drink of choice, and you're just as likely to see the turrets of a grand Jacobean mansion casting shadows on the pink sand as you are a cabana. With elegant Bridgeport to the west and the quaint townships at the foot of Chalky Mountain to the east, you can span an entire ocean and more than 400 years of culture on one tiny island.
Set on a half-mile stretch of pristine beach and surrounded by acres of tropical gardens, the Divi Southwinds Beach Resort provides family-friendly accommodations in an exotic locale. The resort boasts more than 130 roomy suites, including the one-bedroom pool suite, which features a king-size bed in the bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the separate living area. Make a meal in your fully equipped kitchen and enjoy it on your patio overlooking the pool, or make the short trek to St. Lawrence Gap, where restaurants and shopping await. There is also a restaurant on site, as well as an open-air beachfront café. Grab a snack, then lounge in beach chairs on the sandy shore while the kids splash in the surf for the ultimate in Barbados relaxation.
"The coasts are ringed by the kinds of azure-water and white-sand visions that fuel the fantasies of Brits, Americans, and Canadians stuck shivering away in some snowy winter clime."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 1 and December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up 2 adults and 2 children 12 and younger
- Max occupancy is 4 total; contact property for rates
- Up to 2 children 12 and under can stay and eat free from the kids menu when accompanied by at least one paying adult
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and service fees of 22.5% are not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 1-14
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings