Romantic Waterfront Luxury on Catalina Island
Hotel Metropole • Avalon, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- One Bottle of Champagne
- Round-Trip Catalina Express Boat Ride for Two
Experience the natural beauty of Catalina Island from the comfort of this charming Avalon hotel.
Hotel Metropole's rooms and suites boast stunning views of Avalon's yacht harbor or the 1930s-era buildings that cling to the rocky hillside. Superior rooms feature a view of the courtyard or hillside, and are appointed with one king or two queen beds. After a complimentary continental breakfast, walk to the beach, enjoy a day at the hotel's spa, or browse the shops at Metropole Market Place, a cobblestone-paved promenade featuring shops and eateries with a French Quarter feel.
With its Mediterranean architecture, palm-fringed beaches, and mild, sunny climate, Catalina Island could easily be mistaken for a picturesque stretch of the Italian coastline. Until the resident bison herd ambles into view, that is. There's really no other place on earth like Catalina Island, which explains why it has long been a favorite getaway spot for stressed-out Californians. Best of all, this unique destination is just a short boat ride from the mainland.
Since Catalina Island limits the number of vehicles allowed on its shores, your best bet for transportation is a rented bicycle or golf cart. Check out the wildlife—choose from snorkeling and scuba diving, whale-watching tours, or a ride on a glass-bottom boat. If you're looking to stay dry, try a zipline experience through the treetops. While the Catalina Casino doesn't offer gaming, its Art Deco architecture and Spanish-tile roof make it a landmark that plays host to a museum, ballroom, and the Avalon Theatre.
"Very nice hotel in a great location. Rooms were well maintained and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 3, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes continental breakfast for 2, 1 bottle of champagne, and round-trip Catalina express boat ride for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 7-8, 14-15, 2014; December 5-6, 23-25, 2014; December 30, 2014 - January 1, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 3, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2015 • Enjoy By February 3, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings