Indulgence Goes Big at a Historic Dallas Hotel
The Adolphus • Dallas, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Thursdays through Sundays ($99) or Mondays through Wednesdays ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Room, Thursdays through Sundays ($129) or Mondays through Wednesdays ($149)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Bring a little gilded-age glamour to your date night at this four-star Dallas hotel, where rooms boast spacious sitting areas and marble baths.
Cruising into town on the unique Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge sets the tone for the distinctive delights you'll find in downtown Dallas. Here, history, art, and culture swirl through streets lined with skyscrapers. Share a somber moment at Dealey Plaza before taking a 68-second elevator ride to the top of the iconic Reunion Tower for a bird's-eye view of the city. Fashionistas will marvel at the Neiman Marcus headquarters in downtown, while the artsy set should seek out the museums and performance halls of the Dallas Arts District. Stop for eats in the West End, where steakhouses—yes, more than one—and cantinas showcase the region's culinary creations.
Built a century ago by beer baron Adolphus Busch, The Adolphus proudly graces a corner in the heart of downtown Dallas and glitters like the Gilded Age itself. With dazzling chandeliers, an intricately carved Steinway piano, and stunning flower arrangements, it's not surprising that this four-star hotel has attracted an enviable collection of Hollywood royalty and British nobility. Thoughtfully appointed with marble bathrooms and boasting spacious sitting and dining areas, each room is embellished with the tasteful flair of an English country manor.
Be sure to sit down for a meal at The French Room, the hotel's on-site restaurant—hailed by Travel + Leisure as one of the world's top 25 dining experiences, and one of the country's highest-rated restaurants in Zagat. Indulge in a tasting menu filled with dishes like foie gras with brioche and peach jam, Copper River salmon with lobster-potato gratin, or a rack of lamb with blue cheese-and-onion jam. Then, order one of the pastry chef's artistically crafted soufflés to complete your Dallas dining experience.
"It was the most amazing hotel we have ever stayed at! We want to go back some day. They made you feel so special. It was a great weekend."-- LivingSocial Member
"Very nice hotel! My first time here and love the atmosphere! The rooms are perfect size, and the beds are amazingly comfy... That's what really matters, right?"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 15.26% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children up to 17 years old are free in parents' room
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 1 p.m.
- Credit card information and photo ID are required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2014; January 10–12, 14-17, 2015; February 2–5, 2015; February 25-28, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings