Sun, Surf, and Scenery in Orange County
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa • Dana Point, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort-View Room ($159)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Pool-View Room ($179)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Partial Ocean-View Room ($199)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room ($229)
- Included Resort Fees Cover Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Shoe Shine, Surf and Boogie Board Use, Bicycle Use, and More
This AAA Four Diamond Award-winning resort and spa is a SoCal favorite for families and couples alike.
Dana Point's high bluffs, sheltered coves, and stellar surf have long been considered a Southern California staple. Praised by American author Richard Henry Dana, Jr. as "the only romantic spot on the coast," the gorgeous locale is a designated California Historical Landmark. A stroll to Dana Point's legendary harbor reveals a sprawling 2,500-capacity yacht slip, framed by row after row of boutique shops and restaurants. Known as the "Whale Capital of the West" the coastline also acts as a navigational landmark for whale migrations, delivering prime viewing points to catch the action.
Overlooking miles of pristine Pacific beach, the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa is perched atop the cliffs of Dana Point and within easy distance of Laguna Beach and San Diego area attractions. Rooms at Laguna Cliffs are set amid flowering gardens and sweeping lawns and come complete with 250-thread-count linens, flat-screen TVs, and iHome accessories. Beyond the laid-back beach décor, many rooms boast stunning views via balconies or patios.
Accommodations offer access to two heated outdoor pools and whirlpools, as well as the 2,500-square-foot Fitness Club. Oh, and did we mention The Spa at Laguna Cliffs, tennis court, and bike rentals? At dinnertime, OverVue Lounge is the place for fireside seating, sensational seafood, and panoramic views of that Pacific sunset.
"Beautiful hotel and location...had the little details that make all the difference between a good experience and a great one. I would stay there again in a heartbeat."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - July 2, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes resort fees, Wi-Fi, local calls, shoe shine, surf and boogie board use, bicycle use, and more
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Valet parking fee: $32 daily (self parking not available)
- Blackout date(s): April 19, 24-26, 2014; May 10, 14, 16-17, 24-25, 2014; June 7–9, 21, 24-25, 28, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 2, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2014 • Enjoy By July 2, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings