Rich History in California Gold Country
The Groveland Hotel • Groveland, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Really Nice or Extremely Nice Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- In-Room Bottle of Champagne and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- $100 Credit Toward a $200 Couples' Massage
- $35 Dinner Credit at The Cellar Door
- Wine Tasting for Two at Gianelli Vineyards
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
In the heart of California's Gold Country, Groveland has always been a bit wild. The town was originally named "Savage's Diggings" after the first person to discover gold here, Mr. James Savage, then briefly went by Garotte before settling on Groveland in 1875. Things are more civilized these days, but Main Street retains some of the historic saloons and storefronts as reminders of its colorful past.
The Groveland Hotel is a treasure left from the Gold Rush days. Each of its Victorian-style rooms boasts a unique character, while the amenities—complimentary Wi-Fi, iPod docks, coffee makers, down comforters, and more—are thoroughly modern. You'll awake to a full Innkeeper's Breakfast each morning, and in the evenings, you can stop by the on-site restaurant Cellar Door. From succulent baby back ribs to seared ahi tuna, the menu pairs California-style cuisine with a Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence wine list. Also available for purchase are massages and other spa treatments.
The Groveland is situated less than 30 minutes from the entrance to Yosemite National Park, but that's hardly the only game in town. Tee off at Pine Mountain Lake golf course or take a scenic drive. If you prefer more sedate activities, head instead to the award-winning Gianelli Vineyards in nearby Jamestown, where you can indulge in wine tastings and enjoy nature.
Enjoy California Gold Country your way at the Groveland, whether the wild is calling... or just the wine.
"We only discovered the Groveland Hotel a few years ago. Since then, we stay for special occasions. The rooms are so cute and comfortable. It's quiet, but right next to great places to shop and eat."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 15, 2014; must book by March 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, wine tasting for two at Gianelli Vineyards, one in-room bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries, $35 dinner credit at The Cellar Door, and $100 credit toward a $200 couples' massage (call for details)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per guests under 11 per night and $25 per guests 12 and over per night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture. May change reservation once without penalty; changes thereafter incur $25 processing fee
- 10% tax and $4.50 per night energy surcharge not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $20 per pet/night
- Upgrade to a suite for $90/night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): November 27-30, 2013; December 22-28, 2013; December 31, 2013 - January 1, 2014; February 14, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • Enjoy By April 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings