Sunsets and S'mores at This Lake Chatuge Resort
The Ridges Resort & Marina • Hiawassee, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort-View Double or King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays or Saturdays ($125) Between Sept. 1 and Dec. 30
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort-View Double or King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($135) or Fridays or Saturdays ($159) Between Oct. 1 and 31
- Breakfast for Two
- Wi-Fi Access
- Cookies, Cider, and S'mores
- Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Five Nights
Take a break from city life: This Escape provides a serene lake setting and cozy accommodations.
Lake Chatuge straddles the border between North Carolina and Georgia in the southernmost Blue Ridge Mountains. On the Georgia side, the small town of Hiawassee faces the lake and brims with outdoor recreation all year long. Fishing, boating, and swimming make the lake popular during the summertime, but beyond the water, adventurers can trek to the top of Brasstown Bald (the state's highest mountain), hike a leg of the Appalachian Trail, or go mountain biking in Jack Rabbit State Park.
Cookies, cider, s'mores by the fire... paired with complimentary Wi-Fi and breakfast for two: This Escape is a trip to summer camp, but all grown up. At The Ridges Resort & Marina in Hiawassee, you'll combine outdoor adventure with modern amenities like plush bedding and a private balcony. After unpacking your bags, slip down to the resort's full-service marina, where you can rent anything from a pontoon to a paddle boat, and let the rippling waters relax those tense city muscles.
"Beautiful resort! Very peaceful! Nice getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enough activities in the surrounding area to keep you entertained and but not too much to keep you from relaxing."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 1 to December 30 or from October 1 to 31, 2014; see voucher and description for details (not valid on holidays)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes full breakfast buffet for two, wifi, cookies and cider, and s'mores (cider is seasonal)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee ($13.95/night) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • Enjoy By December 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings