Rejuvenate, Revive, & Relax in the White Mountains
The Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club • Jackson Village, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain View Hotel Room, Sundays through Thursdays, Plus a Bottle of Local Wine and $20 Off a Spa Treatment ($110)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain View Hotel Room, Fridays, Plus 25% Off Spa Treatments and 20% Off Dining at Eagle Mountain House ($121)
- 25% Off Cross-Country Ski or Snowshoe Rentals from Jackson Ski Touring Foundation
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
The town of Jackson bills itself as "New Hampshire's Best Kept Secret." Take one look and you'll understand it's no misnomer: Hidden among three-quarters of a million acres of nearly pristine wilderness in the White Mountain National Forest, Jackson is home to aging steeples, bucolic farmland, and covered bridges, all of which recall its 18th-century beginnings. Downtown art and photo galleries, general stores, and Adirondack furniture crafters add to its quaint character, while more than 60 miles of cross-country skiing trails winding through town and the surrounding hills lend Jackson the feel of a Nordic village. Less than three hours from Boston, it's a wonder Jackson—population 800—is a secret at all.
The Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club, the grand dame of Jackson hotels, is right at home in this classic slice of New England. White with dark-green trim and a 280-foot veranda, this 96-room hotel opened more than 130 years ago. Today, it's a member of the Historic Hotels of America, and it's easy to see why. Set amid hundreds of acres of rolling hills and forest in the heart of the White Mountains, it's rustic but also refined, appointed with rich leather furnishings and period artwork. But that's not to say it isn't modern. Mountain View Hotel Rooms are appointed with one queen or two double beds, a private bathroom, and cozy furnishings.
Step out of the hotel's front doors and begin exploring the surrounding trails on snowshoes or cross-country skis, courtesy of the Jackson Ski Touring Foundation. After skiing, spend time relaxing with the help of a massage therapist, then warm up with a hot chocolate or your favorite coffee drink on the veranda or in the Eagle Landing Tavern. In the evening, enjoy your New Hampshire-made wine over a casual dinner in the Tavern, or with a fine-dining experience at Highfields Restaurant.
"Historic Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club exemplifies New England charm. Its century-old history ties the hotel to the region’s heritage while seamlessly offering all the high-end amenities of any modern hotel..."-- Historic Hotels of America
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): January 23-24, February 14, 16-21 and all Saturdays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings