Family Villas Near Orlando For Under $100
Oak Plantation Resort • Kissimmee, FL
- A One- ($69) or Three-Night Stay ($207) for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Villa, Sundays through Thursdays from July 21 to August 25
- Or, a One- ($59) or Three-Night Stay ($177) for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Villa Any Days of the Week in September
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Combine the charms of Kissimmee with the thrills of Orlando and you've got the perfect family vacation.
Just 30 minutes from the theme parks of Orlando lies a Florida untouched by commercial ventures, yet still rife with thrills. A throwback to Florida's quieter and more tranquil past, Kissimmee marries small-town nostalgia with wild adventure. The quaint streets of Old Town teem with locally owned shops and eateries, as well as a good old-fashioned carnival, while the swamps that dot the town's rustic outskirts beckon outdoor enthusiasts to paddle its lakes, fish for bass, or survey its alligator sanctuaries on an unforgettable airboat ride.
Comfort and convenience are key for any Orlando vacation, which is why Oak Plantation Resort strives to make each guest's stay completely perfect. Between the complimentary shuttle service to nearby theme parks, climate-controlled lagoon-style pools, a general store, and much more, all of your vacation needs are met with gusto. The roomy one-bedroom villas have contemporary décor, as well as a full kitchen, cozy living area, and a washer and dryer. From the minute you drive through the private gated entry and take in the park-like setting (complete with beautiful oak trees that lend the resort village its name), you'll feel like you've found a home away from home.
"The resort grounds were well maintained and manicured. Our one bedroom villa was clean, neat, and had everything we could have asked for."-- LivingSocial Member
"If you can believe it, the landscape is still changing, evolving, growing, and expanding to ensure your experiences will do the same each and every time you stay and play in Orlando."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from July 21 through August 28, 2014 or from September 1 through September 30, 2014 (see voucher for details)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher does not include a $50 refundable security deposit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings