Four-Star Luxury Inn in the Heart of Dutch Country
The Inn at Leola Village • Lancaster, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Parlor Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($136) or Fridays and Saturdays ($166)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King Whirlpool Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($193) or Fridays and Saturdays ($234)
- Two $20 Spa Credits
- Two Glasses of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
Enjoy the refined comforts of this AAA Four Diamond inn with an on-site spa and rustic Italian restaurant.
A horse-and-buggy ride through the rolling hills, covered bridges, and clapboard houses of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is the surest way to see the heart and soul of the Keystone State in its purest form: Through charmingly untouched Amish Country. Visitors who flock to Lancaster to taste the fruits of a simpler life defined by Old World crafts and 300 years of tradition are often pleasantly surprised to find cosmopolitan diversions coexisting alongside more traditional ones—downtown farmer's markets meld modern and historic offerings, and meals can range from traditional Amish breakfasts to cutting-edge modern cuisine at local eateries.
A member of the Historic Hotels of America, The Inn at Leola Village offers singular style when it comes to Dutch Country hotels—after all, it's been awarded the prestigious AAA Four Diamond award for good reason. The four-star inn's modern amenities include Wi-Fi, a 24-7 business center, a fitness room, and a billiards room, and within inviting guest rooms, no two suites are the same. Each Parlor Suite is located in the Lancaster House, offering plush furnishings and separate sleeping and living quarters. Whirlpool Suites are much the same, with the notable addition of a soothing whirlpool tub. Wake up to a delicious European-style breakfast, then relax with a treatment at the full-service spa before strolling amid the inn's beautifully manicured gardens.
"Such great service—rooms are gorgeous and the area boasts many cute towns to visit. Definitely a great deal for this package!"-- LivingSocial Member
"We absolutely loved The Inn at Leola Village. The setting is beautiful, the staff was so professional, and the food and the presentation of the food was delightful. Our room was exquisite. I didn't want to come home."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 $20 spa credits and 2 glasses of wine
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $40 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): January 17, 2015; March 6, 2015; March 20, 2015; April 18, 2015; April 24, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings