A New Take on New York City Travel
Z NYC Hotel • Long Island City, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or Two-Twin Room
- Welcome Bottle of Rosé Champagne
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Art galleries, restaurants, and views of Manhattan that'll drop your jaw—this is Long Island City. This is Queens.
For the best views of Manhattan, you'll have to cross the East River into Long Island City, Queens. And once you arrive, you'll see why so many Manhattan and Brooklyn residents make the move: Long Island City boasts the highest concentration of art galleries, studios, and exhibition spaces of anywhere in New York City. SculptureCenter, the Noguchi Museum, and a branch of the Museum of Modern Art are just a few of the neighborhood's creative institutions. You'll also find lovely waterfront parks and trendy eateries. Best of all, Long Island City is just one subway stop from Grand Central Terminal on the 7 line.
Located in a hip, up-and-coming quarter of Queens—Long Island City—the 14-story Z NYC Hotel is a reflection of the city's timeless style, with Jazz Age themes and stark industrial accents bedecking the lobby. The vintage-meets-contemporary theme continues in the hotel's cozy guest rooms. In addition to your comfortable queen or double-twin bed made up with luxury linens and a suite of modern amenities (including waterfall showers, flat-screen televisions, and wireless Internet), each room offers a majestic panorama of the Manhattan skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows.
After dinner at Z NYC's underground restaurant and lounge (featuring a contemporary menu based on fresh, locally sourced ingredients in an ambience that reflects the neighborhood's industrial roots) knock back a nightcap at the rooftop bar. The gorgeous skyline will still be there, an indelible reminder of an Escape you'll have to see to believe.
"Z is attractively priced and has enough perks to lure tourists to Long Island City. Judging by the crowd at breakfast and waiting for the limo service, many of the guests were hip Europeans."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one welcome bottle of rosé champagne
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to book and check-in
- 14.75% NYS and $3.50 occupancy per room per night are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings