Experience the Best of Louisville
Galt House Hotel • Louisville, KY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Suite
- Overnight Self-Parking for One Vehicle
- Included In-Room Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Stay in the heart of Louisville at this waterfront hotel boasting spectacular views and nine restaurants.
While the spirit of the Old South remains strong in Louisville, the city has managed to make a name for itself as a progressive enclave on par with the likes of Portland and Austin. The East Market District is brimming with bourbon micro-distilleries, antique shops, and art galleries, while the Highlands' Bardstown Road is replete with hipster havens and "Keep Louisville Weird" stickers. With a patchwork of eclectic neighborhoods and plenty of young professionals flocking to the city, there's certainly a lot more to Kentucky's largest city than the "greatest two minutes in sports."
The only waterfront hotel in the heart of downtown, Galt House Hotel is a Louisville institution. An array of 1,300 well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer sophisticated lodging for those looking to be in the center of it all. Executive Suites—with your choice of one king or two queen beds—feature a simple yet sophisticated sitting area with a plush red couch, cherry wood furnishings, a wet bar, and complimentary wireless Internet. Spend the morning working up a sweat in the Club 360 rooftop fitness center before heading out into the city. Return for dining and entertainment in Galt House's nine restaurants and bars—including Al J's Lounge, a local favorite for drinks, and Thelma's, a 24-hour deli.
• Take a trip down the Urban Bourbon Trail
• Swing by the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
• Applaud renowned musical performers at The Kentucky Center
• Sip fair trade coffee and peruse antiques and records in the NuLu District
"Louisville has asserted itself as a lively, offbeat cultural mecca on the Ohio River."-- Lonely Planet's Top 10 US Travel Destinations for 2013
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between February 15 and April 5, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 20, Mach 6-8, 15 and 26-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 5, 2014 • Enjoy By April 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings