Adventurous Couples' Resort in the Poconos
Pocono Palace • East Stroudsburg, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Fairway ($159) or Fantasy Apple Suite ($229), Sundays to Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Fairway ($479) or Fantasy Apple Suite ($619), Fridays and Saturdays
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner, Live Entertainment, and Activities
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Rekindle romance in the intimacy of a suite featuring the Poconos resort's world-famous heart-shaped whirlpool.
An all-inclusive, couples-only property that features hiking trails, a pool, and a 32,000-square-foot sports and entertainment center, Pocono Palace finds a balance between low-key couples looking to reconnect and high-energy couples ready to burn a candle at both ends. After a two-hour drive from Philadelphia, settle into the Fairway Suite or the Fantasy Apple Suite, which offers a log-burning fireplace and in-suite pool. Both boast a round king-size bed and a heart-shaped, two-person whirlpool bath.
Once you're settled in with your honey, you can slip into the pool for a dip; later, bring out your competitive side with a game of billiards, and then switch to being supportive during a spin on roller skates. At dinnertime, grab a plate at Colosseum Restaurant before enjoying an equally filling night of entertainment. Watch a stand-up comedy show or break out your best dance moves to a guest DJ's playlist or live band.
Balanced by rolling valleys, the wooded hills of the Poconos serve as an ideal getaway for those seeking natural symmetry. "To those who look to the mountains as a restful preserve of lakes and streams, waterfalls, rocky crags and hiking trails layered with pine needles, the 2,400-square-mile Poconos have much to offer, most of it easily accessible and free," says the New York Times. With its miles of mountains and deciduous forests, this northeastern Pennsylvania region is a year-round stunner.
• Time to get away—this resort is adults only
• You'll pay the taxes/resort fee directly to the property
Excellent value!! Awesome staff, and the room was amazing with a Jacuzzi, pool, and sauna IN THE ROOM! Excellent weekend, highly recommended.-- LivingSocial Member
Amazing!! If you need a getaway with your love, this is the place to come. Pure romance!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Must be age 18+
- Valid for couples only
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 5 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast and dinner, live entertainment, and activities
- 6% sales tax, 3% county tax, 20% gratuity, and and $20/day resort fee plus tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): May 16, 22 to 24; July 3 to 5; July 18, 25; August 8, 15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings