A Modern Boutique Hotel in the Ohio Countryside
The Inn at Honey Run • Millersburg, OH
- A One- ($194) or Two-Night ($249) Stay for Two in a Signature King Room
- Chef-Selected Romance at Daybreak Breakfast and Mimosas for Two at Tarragon
- Film Lover's Package, Including Popcorn, Craft Beer, Soda, Candy, Blu-Ray DVD Rental, and More
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Enjoy contemporary indulgences—including a full bar—amid the natural splendor of Amish Country at this boutique hotel.
Though known throughout Ohio as "Amish Country," this swath of Holmes County is more wine and cheese than horse and buggy. Peppered with vineyards and creameries, the spot is popular with oenophiles and foodies who flock to experience the decadent tastes of the region. Keen-eyed craft enthusiasts will also be entertained: Holmes County is home to a large network of Amish carpenters and antique emporiums that serve as the anchor for an annual antique festival.
Set in the county seat of Millersburg and just a two-hour drive from both Cleveland and Columbus, The Inn at Honey Run is a welcome sight for city-dwellers. Guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows admitting south-facing views and offer extras touches like a Keurig coffeemaker, flat-screen HD television, luxurious bath amenities, and soft robes. Rich, earthy tones within reflect the manicured grounds without, where a horticulturist-designed bird and butterfly sanctuary and 50 acres of hiking trails beckon to nature lovers.
Tickle your taste buds with breakfast at the award-winning Tarragon restaurant, where you'll feast on signature scones, the inn's blend of rich coffee, mimosas, veggie and cheddar scrambled eggs, strawberry-topped waffles with Ohio maple syrup, and more. Spend the afternoon enjoying scenic overlooks from the property's highest point—a prime spot for bird watching. In the evenings, enjoy a cocktail as you take in the view from the adjacent Tarragon Lounge, which is the only location in the Amish heartland to offer a full-service bar. Then, retire to your room for the ultimate treat for movie buffs: Movie theater-style popcorn and candy, ranch kettle chips, craft beer, and soft drinks are the perfect accompaniment to your selection from the inn's Blu-ray library.
The scenery and grounds at the inn were what you'd expect to see only on a postcard, not in real life, and the food and service at the Tarragon Restaurant was truly exceptional.-- LivingSocial Member
This was a much-needed relaxing weekend getaway that wasn't too far from home. The inn was gorgeous and we loved watching and exploring nature. The restaurant was delicious for dinner and breakfast. We will definitely return and recommend it to others.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes chef-selected Romance at Daybreak breakfast and mimosas for 2 at Tarragon (valid for only 1 meal per visit) and the Film Lover's package, including popcorn, craft beer, candy, Blu-Ray DVD rental, and more
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests, ages 21+
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings