Napa River Inn + Wine & Spa Credits
Napa River Inn • Napa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive King Room, Sundays through Thursdays from July 1 to July 31
- One Bottle of Wine
- $50 Spa Credit or $50 Credit at Silo's
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Waterfront inn with turn-of-the-century décor, a deluxe spa, and the unforgettable views visitors expect in Napa.
Laid out like a blanket over the rolling hills north of San Francisco, Napa Valley covers enough ground to play host to more than 275 wineries—nearly 800 square miles to be exact. That's a lot of vino—much of it award-winning. A happy accident of geography, Napa's variety of soils and microclimates make for a huge diversity of flavors, from bitter reds to candy-sweet Pinot Grigios. The breadth of production has also made the region a haven for foodies looking to find the perfect fare to pair with each unique varietal. Still, despite very healthy wine tourism, Napa remains a largely sleepy enclave and thus the perfect place to get away.
Pop the cork on bliss with an Escape to the Napa River Inn, situated right on the waterfront in the landmark Historic Napa Mill—the perfect home base for reaping the fruits of wine country. When it comes to pampering, the Napa River Inn pours it on, beginning with a bottle of wine upon your arrival. The turn-of-the-century-style rooms are appointed with down pillows, complimentary wireless Internet, flat-panel TVs, and other modern amenities. At this prestigious Historic Hotels of America member, you'll experience nothing short of an elegant hotel brimming with warmth and comfort.
How you spend your time in Napa is up to you. Will you splurge on a foot massage, microdermabrasion, or bikini wax—all under $50!—at The Spa at the Napa River Inn? Or maybe you'd like to nibble on small plates of grilled prawns and smoked salmon while sipping a glass of wine at Silo's, open Wednesdays through Sundays and offering a variety of live music, from blues and jazz to rock and reggae.
During the day, make your way to Oxbow Public Market, where you'll find an assortment of cured meats, cheeses, wines, and fruit—the perfect place to plan a picnic. Then again, with hundreds of tasting rooms situated within a short drive of the Napa River Inn, you might opt to spend your day cruising the countryside in search of your favorite winery. For a bit of Napa Valley culture come nightfall, check the schedule at the venerable Uptown Theatre, featuring music, stand-up comedy, and more.
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Napa River Inn. The view and room was excellent. The food and service was outstanding... We'll definitely be returning!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays July 1-31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 bottle of wine, choice of $50 spa credit or $50 credit at Silo's (open Wednesdays-Sundays), Wi-Fi, free parking, free electrical charge for EV's
- Spa appointments required by calling 707-265-7537 and are subject to availability, 20% gratuity will be added at time of service, spa credits cannot be combined
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests in a Plaza or Embarcadero Executive King room
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 3, 10, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings