Gourmet Stay at a Historic Eastern Shore Inn & Tavern
Robert Morris Inn • Oxford, MD
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Admiral Water-View Room, Arriving Sundays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays ($115) or Fridays ($136)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin Room, Arriving Sundays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays ($89) or Fridays ($104)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Captain Room, Arriving Sundays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays ($104) or Fridays ($115)
- Full Maryland Breakfast and Afternoon Tea for Two
- Valid for Stays from Now to March 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This charming inn offers impressive views and a delicious breakfast worthy of its illustrious former guests.
One of Maryland's most beautifully preserved colonial towns, Oxford is truly a trip back in time. For starters, the town's Oxford Museum is packed with more than 2,500 artifacts dating back to the town's infancy, when it was one of America's first colonial ports. But a simple stroll downtown proves equally historical, with seemingly untouched 18th-century architecture appearing at every turn.
Once home to the famed "Financier of the Revolution" and frequented by founding fathers like George Washington, Robert Morris Inn mixes Old World charm with modern service. This 1710 estate's exposed beams, paneled walls, and roaring fireplaces exude the elegance of eras past, and each guest room boasts period décor such as rich hardwood accents and grand four-poster beds.
Fuel up during your gourmet breakfast, made by the celebrated Chef Mark Salter and his team; then, savor a comforting afternoon tea, complete with scones and homemade cookies. To really indulge in fine cuisine, pull up a chair at the inn's tavern, where Chef Salter blends classic techniques with local ingredients.
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: December 23-25 and 30-31, 2015; January 15; February 14, 2016
It's a beautiful historic inn with an exceptionally delicious breakfast. Dinner is excellent as well. Oxford is so charming, one cannot help but dream about staying and having such a peaceful, scenic life!-- LivingSocial Member
Lovely stay at Robert Morris. We will return. The breakfast is AMAZING!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to March 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes full Maryland breakfast and afternoon tea for 2
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Voucher not valid for Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday nights
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other date
- Blackout date(s): December 23 to 25; December 30 to 31, 2015; January 15; and February 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 9, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • Enjoy By March 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings