A Gourmet Stay at this Historic Eastern Shore B&B
Robert Morris Inn • Oxford, MD
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays ($104)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Captain Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($104) or Fridays ($115)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Admiral Water-View Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($115) or Fridays ($136)
- Full Maryland Breakfast and Afternoon Tea for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This charming inn offers impressive views and a delicious breakfast fit for its illustrious former guests.
One of Maryland's most beautifully preserved colonial towns, Oxford is truly a trip back in time. For starters, the town's Oxford Museum is packed with more than 2,500 artifacts dating back to the town's infancy, when it was one of America's first colonial ports. But a simple stroll downtown proves equally historical, with seemingly untouched 18th-century architecture appearing at every turn. And it's not just history that lives on here. With only about 700 residents, Oxford is also home to a thriving ecosystem: Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge, a 27,000-acre swath of rich tidal marshes that serves as a haven for ducks and migrating geese.
Once home to the famed "Financier of the Revolution" and frequented by founding fathers like George Washington, Robert Morris Inn mixes Old World charm with modern service. This 1710 estate's exposed beams, paneled walls, and roaring fireplaces exude the elegance of eras past, and each guest room boasts period décor such as rich hardwood accents and grand four-poster beds.
Fuel up during your gourmet breakfast, made by star Chef Mark Salter and his team; then, savor a comforting afternoon tea, complete with scones and homemade cookies. Spend the afternoon exploring the charming creeks and rivers with a kayak, paddleboard, jet ski, or boat rental, all available just steps away from the inn at Dockside Boat Rentals. The inn can even arrange packed lunches, on request. To really indulge in fine cuisine, pull up a chair at the inn's tavern, where Chef Salter blends classic techniques with local ingredients.
• Taxes/resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
It's a beautiful historic inn with an exceptionally delicious breakfast. Dinner is excellent as well. Oxford is so charming, one cannot help but dream about staying and having such a peaceful, scenic life!-- LivingSocial Member
Lovely stay at Robert Morris. We will return. The breakfast is AMAZING!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes full Maryland breakfast and afternoon tea for 2
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Voucher not valid for Saturday nights
- Blackout dates: July 3 and July 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings