Merrymaking Around the Mayflower
John Carver Inn & Spa • Plymouth, MA
- A One-Night Stay in a Deluxe Guest Room for Up to Two Adults and Three Children, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) Fridays and Saturdays ($148)
- $20 Dining Credit for Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurant or WaterFire Tavern
- $50 Spa Credit
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
For historical discovery and family-fun head to this Colonial-style inn and spa in Plymouth.
John Carver was seeking freedom when he boarded the Mayflower for a two-month journey across the Atlantic Ocean in 1620. Make like the Pilgrim leader and find your own New World in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Known as America's Hometown and the location of the first Thanksgiving feast, Plymouth holds a prominent place in history—and has plenty of museums and historic homes to prove it.
Anchor down in a recently renovated Deluxe Room at the John Carver Inn & Spa. Discover Colonial-style décor, contemporary amenities, and views of Brewster Gardens in your historic accommodations—situated in the heart of the Pilgrim's settlement just one hour from Providence and Boston.
Take a voyage down to the on-site Pilgrim Cove Indoor Theme Pool—a sprawling, splashy oasis featuring a replica of the Mayflower and Plymouth Rock, an 80-foot water slide, and a sublime whirlpool—with your included passes. Break from the fun for a bite at Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurant or the new WaterFire Tavern using your $20 dining credit, then head to the on-site Beach Plum Spa for some pampering. Put your $50 credit toward one of the spa's numerous treatments—including deep-tissue massages and exfoliating pedicures—and set sail for the land of relaxation.
• Try the roasted turkey dinner at Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurant or a signature Fire Bowl at the new WaterFire Tavern
• Embark on a trip through history at the Plimoth Plantation and Pilgrim Hall Museum
• Cruise the gift shops for souvenirs and saltwater taffy
"A three-story Colonial-style building with a landmark portico, the inn is on the edge of the downtown business district, within walking distance of the main attractions."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 27 and June 12, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children. Additional adults would incur a $20 charge (per person per night), please inquire with merchant
- Rollaway beds are available for a surcharge
- Includes full use of all amenities including Pilgrim Cove Indoor Theme Pool
- Advance reservations for spa services are recommended and subject to availability; to view the services offered, visit tinyurl.com/mwwm2sz
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-25, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2014 • Enjoy By June 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings