Long Island Winterfest at This Spirited Retreat
Hotel Indigo • Riverhead, NY
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Fridays through Sundays
- Admission for Two to Any Live at the Indigo Show
- Four-Course Dinner Held Friday or Saturday Night in Bistro 72 or at the Hotel Indigo Ballroom
Enjoy the ultimate date night—dinner and a Live at the Indigo show—at this award-winning, design-oriented hotel in historic Riverhead.
Think of East End Long Island like a fork: The Peconic Bay divides the land into two prongs—the North Fork and the Hamptons. And at the split, straddling the mouth of the Peconic River, lies aptly named Riverhead. The historic town serves as a gateway to the thriving, unpretentious North Fork wine region, as well as the posh boutiques of Quogue and Southampton. The community's artisanal bonafides are evidenced by its breweries, craft dillistery, and farm stands, which display the best of the local harvest.
Bright hues are the hallmark of funky Hotel Indigo East End. Rooms are decked out with modern murals and blonde-wood furniture, and all offer queen or double beds, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi. Spa-style bathrooms are stocked with Aveda products, and the hotel offers guests access to an on-site fitness center and a menu of massages. Bistro 72 serves up farm-fresh, seasonal dishes as part of a commitment to serving locally sourced cuisine. Grab a table in the dining room or savor a meal on the patio—a toasty fire in the hearth can warm up chilly evenings. The bistro also hosts live performances by local musicians on the weekends.
Your Escape includes admission for two to a four-course dinner and a Live at the Indigo show during Long Island's Winterfest. Running February 21 through March 29, this live music festival hosts artists like Amy Helm, Bakithi Kumalo, Jeff LeBlanc, and more. Book your stay around the artist you want to see, and enjoy the show!
"Love this hotel. Fifth time there since July. Staff is really friendly and amazing. Always helpful to accommodate my needs."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Only valid for stays from February 20 to March 29, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Performances take place on Saturday nights from 7 to 11 p.m.
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 29, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2015 • Enjoy By March 29, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms