Award-Winning Hotel in the Heart of Long Island
Hotel Indigo East End • Riverhead, NY
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays, Plus a $25 Credit at Bistro 72 ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays, Plus a $50 Credit at Bistro 72 ($269)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
A funky, fashion-forward experience in Riverhead, this boutique hotel provides a modern esthetic and great food in a convenient location.
Think of East End Long Island like a fork: The Peconic Bay divides the land into two prongs—the North Fork and the Hamptons. And at the split, straddling the mouth of the Peconic River, lies aptly named Riverhead. The historic town serves as a gateway to the thriving, unpretentious North Fork wine region as well as the posh boutiques and beaches of Quogue and Southampton. The community's laid-back pace and simple style are evident at the marina, public beach, and farm stands, around which life here revolves.
Bright hues are the hallmark of funky Hotel Indigo East End. Rooms are decked out with modern murals and blonde-wood furniture, and all offer queen or double beds, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi. Spa-style bathrooms are stocked with Aveda products, and the hotel offers guests access to an on-site fitness center and a menu of massages. Bistro 72 serves up farm-fresh, seasonal dishes as part of a commitment to serving locally sourced cuisine. Grab a table in the dining room or savor a meal on the patio—a toasty fire in the hearth can warm up chilly evenings. The bistro also hosts live performances by local musicians on the weekends.
"Beautifully decorated, fun place. We had a fabulous meal at the hotel restaurant, Bistro 72."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Room type subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 3, 21-24; August 3
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • Enjoy By August 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms