Fun in the Sun at a San Diego Hotel
Radisson Hotel San Diego-Rancho Bernardo • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with One King Bed and a Sleeper Sofa or Two Queen Beds, from October 19, 2015 to January 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A half-hour from San Diego and minutes from Escondido, this hotel makes a great home base for a California Escape.
Though still the site of a Naval base, San Diego has come a long way from its buttoned-up brass roots. Today, in fact, things seem to be all fun and games. The city's ports share space with yachts and sailboats, and military-style buildings are outnumbered by modern skyscrapers that scream style. Almost always a balmy 75 degrees, San Diego is a land of perpetual sun, and its residents have made a lifestyle of playing outside—from the surfing culture along the Pacific shoreline to the open-air cafés and bars that line the vibrant Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego's current mission is to capture joie de vivre.
When you arrive at the Radisson Hotel San Diego-Rancho Bernardo, about 20 miles north of downtown San Diego, check in to your comfy standard room, which can sleep up to four guests (for additional fees) with one king bed and a sleeper sofa, or two queen beds. Stay busy and engaged with Wi-Fi and access to the heated pool and fitness center. Start your morning with a classic American buffet on-site at C3 Restaurant, and return in the evening for a cocktail and a freshly prepared dinner.
Visit the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, where you'll witness rhinos grazing, giraffes nibbling, gorillas grooming, cheetahs running, and all kinds of other African wildlife mixing and mingling. After some quality time spent on safari, consider taking advantage of the more than 70 miles of coastline available to you in the San Diego area. Sample vintages at a local winery, try your hand at surfing, take a dip in the Pacific, build sandcastles with the family, or just relax in San Diego's pleasant 70-degree weather. You can also tee it up at Torrey Pines Golf Course, or head to nearby Del Mar for some whale-watching and a blissfully mellow beach day.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Add up to 2 extra guests to your room for an additional $10/night, per person; kids are welcome
• Plan around the blackout dates over Thanksgiving: November 26-28, 2015
The breakfast buffet was great; it saved time and got us ready early to hit the town. The staff was very friendly. Spacious room; we had a great weekend.-- LivingSocial Member
This deal was fantastic! So much fun and such great accommodations!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from October 19, 2015 to January 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast buffet for two
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Blackout dates: November 26 to 28, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • Enjoy By January 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings