Fun for the Whole Pack at This Water Park and Hotel
Great Wolf Lodge • Sandusky, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a KidCabin Suite, a $30 Restaurant Credit, and Water Park Wristbands for Up to Five People Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays ($179)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Wolf Den Suite, a $30 Restaurant Credit, and Water Park Wristbands for Up to Six People Sundays through Thursdays ($179)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Loft Fireplace Suite with Water Park Wristbands for Up to Eight People Sundays through Thursdays ($189)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
Pack up the road-trip games for a one-hour drive outside of Cleveland, where the Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky awaits. Here, everyone from toddlers to teens can go wild at the 33,000-square-foot indoor water park, where the temperature hovers around a balmy 84 degrees. Race through three- and four-story slides and float along a lazy river before drying off for the host of other attractions at Great Wolf Lodge.
Kids run the show at Great Wolf Lodge—just look at the family-friendly accommodations. The Wolf Den and KidCabin suites feature a fun in-room cave or cabin with bunk beds inside, as well as a normal queen-size bed for Mom and Dad. All rooms, including the Premium suites, have at least one flat-screen TV, a full bathroom, microwave, fridge, and other convenient amenities. Best of all, the Lodge's location is centrally located between Toledo and Cleveland.
When it's time for drier activities, head to the interactive MagiQuest, which gives kids a magic wand to use against goblins while searching for hidden treasure. Scooops Kid Spa pampers kids with ice cream-themed manicures and other treatments. At dinner time, even picky eaters will howl with delight at the options available in the massive menu at the Gitchigoomie Grill. Family fun night needn't take a big bite out of your budget—let this untamed Escape throw you a bone.
"We love the Great Wolf Lodge! The kids have a blast and everyone is friendly. We will try to visit every year."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- One-night stays may be combined for up to 2 nights
- Only valid for stays between October 31 and December 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation prior to 72 hours of arrival has a $30 processing fee, cancellations within 72 hours of arrival result in forfeiture of LivingSocial voucher
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the room
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 28-29 and December 13
- Waterpark closure date(s): November 4-6, 11-13, 18-20, December 3-4 and 10-11
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings