West Point Prestige at a Historic Hotel
The Thayer Hotel • West Point, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays Through Thursdays from Now to April 30 ($109) or from May 1 to August 20 ($124)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Overlooking the Hudson River, this scenic national gem blends modern amenities with 200 years of military history.
The United States Military Academy at West Point in New York's Hudson Valley has earned a reputation for being buttoned-up, but a visit to this historic post can be more colorful than you might expect. Depending on where you look, you could see cadets marching in gray, 200-year-old buildings of pale slate stone, green grass with a perennial crew cut, or flowering blooms in all the colors of the rainbow. History buffs will be delighted by the Cadet Chapel's 21,000-pipe church organ and the West Point Museum's impressive collection of war memorabilia, including an atomic bomb. Farther afield, the surrounding valley teems with antique shops, apple orchards, wineries, and art festivals.
Sharing the West Point grounds with generals, cadets, and the centuries-old arsenal is The Thayer Hotel, offering comfortable Old World accommodations to guests seeking an insider's glimpse of the academy. The hotel has impressive history of its own—past guests include U.S. Presidents, international dignitaries, and a parade of celebrities.
Today's visitors will enjoy hilltop views of the Hudson River Valley and the U.S. Military Academy from their spacious guest rooms. The Thayer's dining options channel the gourmet tradition of the nearby Culinary Institute of America (CIA-trained chefs run the show here, too), while a journey through our nation's military history—or into the scenic wonders of the Hudson River Valley—are just steps away.
• Plan on paying the taxes and $11.99/night facility fee directly to the property
Very comfortable room. Wonderful dinner on the terrace overlooking the Hudson River. A memorable visit for us both, highlight of the summer.-- LivingSocial Member
Luxurious accommodations, helpful and friendly staff, lovely setting on the Hudson. Highly recommended!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Upgrades to a Premium, Deluxe King, or Suite available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $11.99 per night facility fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 15 to 16, 22 to 23, 28 to 30; May 11 to 12, 18 to 21, 24, 28; June 1, 4, 8 to 11, 29; July 16, 19, 22 to 23; August 9 to 10, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 20, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 20, 2015 • Enjoy By August 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings