Classic Romance at an Award-Winning Cape Cod Hotel
Bayside Resort • West Yarmouth, MA
- A One- ($119) or Two-Night Stay ($209) for Two in a Jacuzzi Suite With a Chilled Bottle of Champagne, Chocolates, and Rose Petals on the Bed; Sundays Through Thursdays
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Bayview Room, Any Days of the Week ($229)
- Daily Expanded Continental Breakfast
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 14, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Nine Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Discover the romance of classic New England with champagne, chocolates, and rose petals at this Cape Cod hotel.
Just like the starfish that wash up on New England's foamy shores, Yarmouth, Massachusetts, points in all directions to every nearby hot spot in Cape Cod—think Hyannis, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard, each just a short drive or ferry ride away. Glistening Lewis Bay is the centerpiece of this quintessentially New England town, dotted with restaurants and cafés. Nature lovers will want to stroll the scenic walking trails of the Cape Cod National Seashore, and whale-watching (when in season) is simply thrilling.
Bayside Resort is in West Yarmouth, which hugs the edge of Lewis Bay, just 75 miles from Boston and steeped in history. Named the top Mid Cape Resort/Hotel by Cape Cod Life, the hotel features two floors and 128 rooms, each appointed with one king, two queens, or two doubles; high-speed wireless Internet; a flat-screen TV; a coffeemaker; a refrigerator with complimentary bottled water; and more.
After an included continental breakfast including freshly made waffles, pastries, coffee, and juice, you can ease into the day with a quick stint in the sauna, followed by a dip in the indoor pool and a cocktail from Moby Dick Pub (open Fridays through Saturdays until Memorial Day). If the kids are along for the ride, check out the family game room, complete with billiards, a foosball table, and vintage arcade games. And when it's time to explore the rest of Cape Cod, you'll find yourself perfectly positioned for hopping on the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: February 12-20; March 4-5; and March 18-19, 2016
The resort felt more like a family inn than a motel/hotel. The large 'living room' next to the breakfast room was a great place to relax and play a game, since it rained our whole stay. [...] We couldn't have been happier.-- LivingSocial Member
Really nice and well-kept hotel. Very quiet; breakfast was great; indoor and outdoor pools were lovely; the beach area was nice, the bonfire at night was a nice touch as well. Lots of shopping, restaurants, movie theatre nearby. I would definitely return.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 14, 2016
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher includes daily expanded continental breakfast
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 12 to 20; and March 4 to 5; and March 18 to 19, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 14, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2016 • Enjoy By April 14, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings