Make Waves in Wisconsin's Water Park Capital
Kalahari Resorts • Wisconsin Dells, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($159), Fridays ($199), or Saturdays ($219)
- Water Park Admission for All Guests from Noon on Day of Arrival until Water Park Closes on Day of Departure
- Indoor Theme Park Passes for Up to Six People, Good for Entire Stay
- Select Dates Apply (See Fine Print)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Summer never ends at this 125,000-square-foot indoor water park: Score a stay for six for under $220.
With kid-friendly thrills and plenty of space for adults to chill, Kalahari Resort offers something for everyone. In addition to the indoor water park's 125,000 square feet of surf and slides—the largest in the state—the resort boasts a full-service spa, a state-of-the-art arcade, and a variety of restaurants. Accommodations at this fun-filled retreat feature one king-size bed, a separate room with two queen-size beds, a sleeper sofa, two full bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi.
Prepare for H2O adventures at the indoor water park, where the FlowRider awaits. Shoot the curl on this wild ride, which pumps out 50,000 gallons of water each minute to create a five-foot wave. Then, grab the whole family and pile into a raft at Victoria Falls, take a chill trip down the Lazy River, or catch some air on the 570-foot uphill water roller coaster, the Master Blaster.
After hanging ten in the park, dry off and check out the resort's indoor theme park. Get amped for a ride on the six-story Ferris wheel, or dive into competition mode on the ropes course. After a game of laser tag or mini-golf, you can keep riding the adrenaline-pumping entertainment wave on the XD Dark Ride and go-karts.
The Water Park Capital of the World, Wisconsin Dells offers an exciting range of H2O attractions for all ages. This small city of around 3,000 people is home to 21 water parks, an abundance of mini-golf courses, and restaurants galore, cementing its status as a mega center of family fun. But theme parks and pizza joints aren't the area's only appeal. Nearby Mirror Lake is packed with leafy trails—perfect for an afternoon hike—and the city's skyline is dotted with gorgeous limestone formations.
"We had a great time. The room was very nice, the on-site food was great, and we all enjoyed the water park. Definitely looking forward to a return trip!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Note: water park features may be closed for maintenance; please see merchant website for details; https://www.kalahariresorts.com/wisconsin/news-and-events/waterpark-closures
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 5 to October 9, 2014
- Sunday to Thursday reservations valid for September 8-10, 16-18, 22-24, 28-30, and October 1-2, 7-9, 2014
- Friday reservations valid for September 5, 12, 19 and October 3, 2014
- Saturday reservations valid for September 13, 20, and October 4, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes water park admission for all guests from noon on day of arrival until water park closes on day of departure and Indoor Theme Park tickets for up to six people
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person/night. Additional Guest fees does not include additional passes to the Indoor Theme Park. (additional passes to the Indoor Theme Park may be purchased for $25 each)
- Merchant re-scheduling and cancellation policy of less than 72 hours in advance of the day of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture; greater than 72 hours in advance of the day of scheduled arrival, subject to $25 rescheduling or cancellation fee
- Taxes (11.75%) and resort fee ($12.99) not included; payable at the time of reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Valid only at the Wisconsin Dells location
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 9, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2014 • Enjoy By October 9, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings