A Slower Pace in the North Georgia Mountains
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa • Young Harris, GA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cottage King, Cottage Double, Traditional King, or Traditional Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- $14 Breakfast Credit
- One Round of Golf, a Two-Hour Trail Ride, a 25-Minute Massage, a 25-Minute Manicure, or a 25-Minute Pedicure
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The "beautiful property and stables" and "amazing and friendly" staff make this spot a truly "wonderful" place. —Raves from LivingSocial Members
Lake Chatuge straddles the border between North Carolina and Georgia in the southernmost Blue Ridge Mountains. On the Georgia side, the small towns on the lake brim with outdoor recreation all year long. Fishing, boating, and swimming make the lake popular during the summertime, but beyond the water, adventurers can trek to the top of Brasstown Bald (the state's highest mountain), hike a leg of the Appalachian Trail, or go mountain biking in Jack Rabbit State Park.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is just two miles from Lake Chatuge and two hours from bustling Atlanta. Here, the cozy, unique traditional rooms are outfitted with differing extras like balconies and gas-log fireplaces. The resort features massive stone fireplaces and oak-vaulted ceilings, as well as oversized windows with panoramic mountain views.
Located right on the premises is a par-72 championship golf course, designed by Denis Griffiths and previously ranked as one of the top courses in Georgia by Golf Digest. Also on site: Five miles of trails and a stable full of horses make scenic rides a favorite pastime, but if you prefer more pampering, you'll find it at on-site Equani Spa. Best of all, this Escape includes your choice of a round of golf, a trail ride, a massage, a manicure, or a pedicure—pick your fave and let the fun begin at this scenic Georgia retreat.
"This place was clean, beautiful, and peaceful! Every single person that we came into contact with was friendly. It was the perfect weekend escape!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations received 7 days or more before arrival date will be accepted without charge. Cancellations received 6 days or less prior to your arrival date will result in a charge of one night's room and tax. This policy includes cancellation of any portion of stay, even if part of reservation is kept; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Rooms subject to availability
- Activity choice includes: choice of a round of golf, a 60-min. trail ride, a 25-min. massage, a 25-min. manicure, or a 30 min. pedicure; all subject to availability
- 20% service fee on the full retail value of horseback riding and spa services; payable directly to the property
- Taxes and daily $10 resort fee per stay are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms