A Romantic Retreat at a Carolina Mountains Inn
1898 Waverly Inn • Hendersonville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays and Saturdays ($230)
- Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- $25 Credit at Hannah Flanagan's Pub
- $25 Gift Card to Epic Theatre
- $10 Credit at Le Petit Spa
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
A romantic stay in the Carolina Mountains, featuring wine, chocolate-covered strawberries, and a spa credit.
Located 25 miles southeast of Asheville, North Carolina, Hendersonville lives up to its "City of Four Seasons" nickname. You'll find a refuge of warm hospitality and historic charm no matter what time of year you visit this Western Carolina gem. "Hendersonville has one of the most engaging downtowns of any small city in the South," says Fodor's Review of Hendersonville. "Historic Main Street, as it's called, extends ten serpentine blocks, lined with over 100 shops, including antique stores, galleries, and restaurants."
Escape to the 1898 Waverly Inn, a turn-of-the-century classic that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The town's oldest inn welcomes guests with 15 rooms named for flowering plants, eight of which are furnished with queen beds, private baths, and complimentary wireless Internet. Each day, wake to the inn's morning glory: a made-to-order breakfast for two. Savor an ever-changing, farm-to-table menu that might include specialty oatmeal raisin bread French toast sprinkled with granola; scrambled earth eggs with mushrooms, spinach, and cheese; or banana-cinnamon pancakes.
You won't have to go far when you're ready to branch out: Explore downtown Hendersonville's bouquet of eateries and boutiques just two blocks from the inn followed by a massage at Le Petit Spa. Beyond Hendersonville, the North Carolina Mountains bloom with stunning scenery for all seasons. Take a hike in Chimney Rock Park or go for a scenic drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway to admire the mountains and valley below.
"Outstanding experience. Will definitely go back to The Waverly Inn."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes wine and chocolate-covered strawberries, $25 Credit at Hannah Flanagan's Pub, $25 gift card to Epic Theatre, $10 Credit at Le Petit Spa, and full farm-to-table breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 12-13, 2014; December 31, 2014; February 13-16, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings