Mountain Rustic Meets Eco Chic in Tahoe
968 Park Hotel • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Single King or Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($69) or Fridays or Saturdays ($99) Between September 7 to December 17, 2015
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Single King or Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays or Saturdays ($159) Between June 5 and August 31, 2015
- Two Complimentary Drinks at the Hotel
- $25 Credit Towards One Massage at 968 Spa
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Walk to the gondola at Heavenly from your Deluxe Room at this eco-friendly hotel, one of the newest in South Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe—the largest alpine lake in North America and the second-deepest lake in the country—is simply the centerpiece of the region. Surrounding it is the highest concentration of ski areas on the continent, a gamer's paradise just over the border in Nevada, and a number of historical sites steeped in Gold Rush lore just a short drive away. And those are just a few of the gems. Add to that a handful of excellent restaurants, a few family-owned wineries, and the kind of country hospitality you won't find in the city, and it's no wonder Tahoe is the state's premier hub for recreation.
One of the newest additions to Lake Tahoe's South Shore—and the greenest hotel in the area—968 Park Hotel sits right across the street from the gondola at Heavenly. On-site, you'll find a heated outdoor pool as well as a hot tub, while the inside is done up in eco-modern fashion, with Douglas fir and recycled metals creating a look that's more than just stylish—it helped the property to become LEED compliant and earn a four Eco-Leaf rating from iStayGreen. Each of the 58 rustic-meets-modern rooms come complete with biodegradable bath amenities, an EnergyStar LCD TV, free Wi-Fi, and organic linens. While designed to reduce your carbon footprint, all the usual hotel amenities are still intact.
Downstairs at the 968 Spa, massage therapists use natural, vegan, and organic lotions and oils to work out kinks and relax muscles. Take a moment to enjoy the hotel's CoffeePub lounge during your stay. The CoffeePub features local boutique wines, California craft beers, and gourmet coffee and espresso. CoffeePub is known for its complimentary wine tastings on Fridays from 6 to 8 p.m., as well as its free live music events on Friday and Saturday nights.
• 10% taxes and $3 per day fee not included
• Blackout dates include Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend, 2015
• Up to two additional guests may be added based on availability for an additional $20 per person per night
We loved our stay at 968 Park Hotel all the way from check-in to check-out! The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and very spacious. We had no trouble at all with anything and will definitely be returning in the future.-- LivingSocial Member
In warm months, make a reservation at the Lakeside Beach Grille at sunset. Great food and view of Lake Tahoe at sunset.-- LivingSocial Member
Love love love!!! I'm impressed by all the accents and furniture made from reclaimed wood!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 complimentary drinks at the hotel and a $25 credit towards one massage at 968 Spa
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- 10% taxes and $3/day resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 24; June 5 to 6, 17, 19, 20, 25, 29; July 2 to 5, 10 to 11, 13 to 20, 22 to 25, 28, 31; August 1, 7, 8, 10, 14 to 15, 21 to 22; September 4 to 7, 9, 11, 15, 17, 18, 24 to 25; October 10, 30, 31, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • Enjoy By December 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings