Mountain Rustic Meets Eco Chic in Tahoe
968 Park Hotel • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Single King or Deluxe Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($79) or Fridays or Saturdays ($99) Between Now and December 19, 2014
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Single King or Deluxe Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays or Saturdays ($149) Between January 4, 2015 and April 20, 2015
- Two Complimentary Drinks at the Hotel
- $25 Credit Towards One Massage at 968 Spa
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Walk to the gondola at Heavenly from your Deluxe Room at this eco-friendly hotel, one of the newest in South Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe—the largest alpine lake in North America and the second-deepest lake in the country—is simply the centerpiece of the region. Surrounding it is the highest concentration of ski areas on the continent, a gamer's paradise just over the border in Nevada, and a number of historical sites steeped in Gold Rush lore just a short drive away. And those are just a few of the gems. Add to that a handful of excellent restaurants, a few family-owned wineries, and the kind of country hospitality you won't find in the city, and it's no wonder Tahoe is the state's premier hub for recreation.
One of the newest additions to Lake Tahoe's South Shore—and the greenest hotel in the area—968 Park Hotel sits right across the street from the gondola at Heavenly. On-site, you'll find a heated outdoor pool as well as a hot tub, while the inside is done up in eco-modern fashion, with Douglas fir and recycled metals creating a look that's more than just stylish—it helped the property to become LEED compliant and earn a four Eco-Leaf rating from iStayGreen. Each of the 58 rustic-meets-modern rooms come complete with biodegradable bath amenities, an EnergyStar LCD TV, free Wi-Fi, and organic linens. While designed to reduce your carbon footprint, all the usual hotel amenities are still intact.
Downstairs at the 968 Spa, massage therapists use natural, vegan, and organic lotions and oils to work out kinks and relax muscles. At some point during your stay, pop into Picchetti Winery. Established in 1896, it's one of the oldest wineries in California and offers flights for $10 apiece.
This place is amazing! I plan on booking a block of rooms for my wedding after this stay!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 complimentary drinks at the hotel, $25 credit towards 1 massage at 968 Spa (massage credits cannot be combined if multiple vouchers are purchased)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes and $3 per day fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 16-18, 2015; February 13-22, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2015 • Enjoy By April 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings