Wine Tasting in Bavarian-Themed Leavenworth
Adventure Inn • Leavenworth, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Studio, Tuesdays or Wednesdays ($69)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($137); Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Adults in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Tuesdays or Wednesdays ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Adults in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($189); Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays
- Wine Tasting for Each Adult at Bergdorf Cellars Winery and Baroness Cellars Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The "comfortable and roomy" suites and the location "close to shopping, food, and adventure" make this spot "highly recommended." —Raves from LivingSocial Members
With rustic timber-framed buildings lining its downtown streets, Leavenworth evokes the small-town charm of a rural Bavarian village—right here in Washington. Set against the dense woods of the Wenatchee National Forest and the peaks of the Cascade Range, Leavenworth is the perfect starting point for a day of outdoor adventuring. Back in town, visitors can unwind with a trip to the famous Nutcracker Museum and a stein of brew at an authentic beer hall.
The Adventure Inn, nestled in the heart of this Pacific Northwest curiosity about two hours east of Seattle, sits at the gateway to Waterfront Park and adjacent to the trails set along the Wenatchee River. The spacious accommodations at this nine-unit inn feature amenities like complimentary Internet and HBO—perfect for relaxing after a long day of adventure.
Leavenworth's setting beside the dramatically steep mountains of the Cascade Range gives the sense that the village really could be set in the Alps. In the warmer months, nature lovers lace up their hiking boots and rock climbing shoes (see: Icicle Canyon), or put on shorts and T-shirts to raft or tube the pristine waters of the Icicle and Wenatchee rivers.
There's no better way to end an adventurous day here than at Der Hinterhof, an indoor-outdoor beer garden attached to the hotel. A selection from the list of local and international craft beers is best paired with a locally made bratwurst, all complemented by the live musicians who take the stage several nights a week. But it's not all about the beer here. Leavenworth is also home to a few choice wineries, and you'll get the chance to indulge in tastings at Bergdorf Cellars and Baroness Cellars.
"We had a wonderful stay at the Adventure Inn. The room was very comfortable and roomy. We couldn't have asked for a better location: We were within 2-3 blocks of all the downtown Leavenworth shops and restaurants. We didn't use our car all weekend."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 15, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by February 14, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes wine tasting for each adult at Bergdorf Cellars Winery and Baroness Cellars Winery
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (king studio suite) or up to 4 guests (2-bedroom suite); 1 additional guest (king studio suite) or up to 2 additional guests (2-bedroom suite) may be added based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; all date changes subject to $25 fee. Any change or cancellation less than 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival subject to voucher forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Option C and D: valid for check-in Sundays through Wednesdays only; Thursday check-in available for an additional fee of $49, Saturday check-in available for and additional fee of $79 payable directly to the property; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2015 • Enjoy By June 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings