Soak Up the Sun and Retro Vibes in Cape May
Beach Shack • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in an Efficiency Room or Better on Sundays through Thursdays, and Beach Cabana Rental When Available ($139)
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in an Efficiency Room or Better on Fridays and Saturdays, and 50% Discount on Beach Cabana Rental ($478)
- Use of Beach Chairs, Umbrellas and Towels
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Cape May isn't just Victorian charm; this beach hotel offers '60s chic and one the country's best beach bars.
For two hundred years, Cape May's long, sandy beaches and gentle waves have been attracting vacationers to the southern tip of the Jersey Shore. How historic is this place? Andrew Jackson frolicked in the sea here, just as Henry Ford and Oscar Wilde later did. The old Victorian homes and shops lining the streets stand testament to that history, but Cape May is not resting on its laurels. This classic destination has welcomed a slew of modern additions, including beachside yoga, sophisticated restaurants and dimly lit nightspots. Two centuries after it landed on the map, Cape May is still in style.
The Beach Shack embraces this new Cape May cool, taking its design hints from 1960, rather than 1860. The warm, sunrise-orange walls lend just the right retro vibe to the former motor lodge on Beach Avenue, while the crisp, white linens and flat-screen TV make you feel right at home. The Efficiency rooms sleep up to four guests and are equipped with a mini refrigerator, microwave, plates and flatware. That kitchenette will come in handy for whipping up a picnic lunch to take out onto the adjacent beach. If you're thirsty, you don't even have to leave the hotel property to visit The Rusty Nail, which was named one of America's ten-best beach bars by Travel + Leisure.
"You must stay here. I loved my stay here! The staff was wonderful!"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between September 7 and October 12, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Room type is subject to availability upon arrival
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2014 • Enjoy By October 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings