Victorian Charm in the Heart of the Smokies
Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn & Cottages • Sevierville, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- One 30-Minute Massage
After a day in the Smokies, relax with an included massage at the remodeled spa of this charming Victorian inn, which sits just four miles from Downtown Pigeon Forge.
Equal parts country tunes and mountain views, Pigeon Forge flows with Southern hospitality. Just five miles from the trails and waterfalls of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this Tennessee town welcomes 11 million visitors annually, with many flocking to the roller coasters and old-timey charm of Dollywood. Here, pancake houses and mini-golf courses pepper the city's main streets, and the family-friendly activities are endless.
Situated four miles north of Downtown Pigeon Forge, Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn & Cottages sits on 60 acres of family-owned farm, welcoming guests with a wraparound porch and plenty of private nooks. Start your stay by discovering the country charm of your Regular Room, whose uniquely decorated space includes a private bath, cable TV, and 300-thread-count sheets. After settling in, sip a cup of locally roasted coffee before exploring the Smokies.
With 800 miles of hiking trails, from a half-mile to 70 miles long, there's space for all ability levels to explore the ancient old-growth of the nation's most popular park. If tackling the brush isn't your style, nearby Gatlinburg provides plenty of indoor attractions. Check out the more than 10,000 sea creatures of Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, grab a burger at Hard Rock Cafe Pigeon Forge, or stroll the eight-mile loop of the Tennessee Heritage Arts & Crafts Trail.
Later, relax with a 30-minute massage before drifting into dreamland. In the morning, you'll be treated to a full Tennessee-style breakfast in the inn's lace-filled dining room. The rotating menu often features fresh-cut fruit; eggs; biscuits and gravy; sausage, bacon, or country ham; stuffed French toast; hash brown casserole; and grits.
"This is the friendliest, most welcoming and peaceful place I have been to in a long time. The staff is incredible, the food is wonderful... I can't say enough good things!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 23, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full breakfast for two and one 30-minute massage
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost (inquire with merchant at time of reservation)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Blackout date(s): August 29-September 1; September 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27; October 1 - November 8, and November 24-30, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2014 • Enjoy By December 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings