Costa Rica’s Jungle Beckons at a Guanacaste Resort
Blue River Resort & Hot Springs • Liberia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- A Three- ($279), Four- ($329), or Five-Night ($409) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Younger than 10 in a Two-Queen Cabana, from May 1 to June 30 and August 21 to December 15, 2016
- Or, a Three- ($309), Four- ($389), or Five-Night ($459) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Younger than 10 in a Two-Queen Cabana, from December 16, 2015 to April 30, 2016 and July 1 to August 1, 2016
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Choice of Two Activities per Adult with Transportation: Blue River Zip-Line and Tarzan Swing; Blue River and Waterfall Tour; or Water-Tubing Adventure
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Break from your normal routine for the ultimate balance of relaxation and adventure in beautiful Costa Rica: Kick back on a hammock overlooking the rain forest before tubing down a tropical river and flying through the jungle canopy.
At Blue River Resort & Hot Springs, every day is the best one yet. The resort offers many guided eco-adventure tours that highlight the best of Costa Rica. Dip into waterfalls, try zip-lining, and go water tubing. For additional fees, you could join a tour that takes you white-water river rafting, hiking inside Rincón de la Vieja Park, horseback riding, or snorkeling off a secluded beach followed by a boat ride through the mangrove and the renowned wildlife reserve, Caño Negro. But even before you leave the resort, you'll find plenty to fill the leisurely days: Stroll between multiple hot spring and freshwater pools, botanical gardens flourishing with colorful flora and fauna, a full-service spa with natural mud baths and a sauna, the gym, miniature horses and donkeys, and much more. It's the ideal blend of pampering relaxation and adrenaline-racing action, all set against the gorgeous landscapes of Guanacaste.
The resort's bright green mineral pools and botanical gardens will catch your eye first, but your cabana's up-to-date amenities—think satellite TV and air conditioning—will prove equally impressive. Of course, the eco-chic cabanas also boast terraces with swaying hammocks and views of the lush property. Whether you're strolling through the butterfly and hummingbird gardens or shooting down the "bullet slide" into the swimming pool, you'll find a harmonious balance of luxury living and respect for nature.
Natural beauty abounds no matter where you are in Guanacaste—often called Costa Rica's "Gold Coast"—but this mountain paradise at the north base of Rincón de la Vieja volcano truly glitters. Here, tropical birds sing and sunlight filters through the canopy to signal the dawn in the jungle. Roaring waterfalls, the volcanic Blue River, and steaming green hot springs quench travelers' thirst for soothing—and visually stunning—experiences.
• Airfare is not included—book your flights to Guanacaste independently
• Plan on paying the 13% government tax and resort fee directly to the resort
• The kids can get in on the adventure, too—two children ages 9 and younger stay for free, but breakfast and activities will cost a little extra
• Blackout dates: December 22, 2015-January 1, 2016 (Christmas); March 20-26, 2016 (Easter)
The Blue River Resort was a beautiful place. [...] We had a great time all in all, and the Blue River itself is a site to behold. I could see myself going again. Thank you everyone at Blue River, you really made our experience a great one.-- LivingSocial Member
The staff at this resort were AMAZING!! Everyone was SO nice and accommodating! They made my stay a wonderful experience!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays December 10, 2015 to December 15, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 and choice of 2 activities per adult (additional fee applies for up to 2 children under the age of 10); activities include blue river zip-line and Tarzan swing; blue river and waterfall tour; or water-tubing adventure
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children under the age of 10
- Children are welcome at the property; maximum of 2 children under the age of 10 are free
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 22, 2015 to January 1, 2016; March 20 to 26, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • Enjoy By December 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings