A Gourmet Getaway in the Heart of the Smokies
Brookside Mountain Mist Inn • Waynesville, NC
- A Two-Night ($248) or Three-Night ($299) Stay for Two in the Hickory Hills Room or the Palms Room
- $20 Credit Toward In-Room Massage or Segway Tour
- Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Fruit and Cheese Tray
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Nine Nights
A quaint and historic town nestled between the Pisgah National Forest and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Waynesville offers a taste of small-town North Carolina. Though just 30 minutes from Asheville, the community's personality is all its own, with a downtown full of art galleries and cafés, as well as the revived Frog Level District—a former swamp. Waynesville also hosts parades and festivals throughout the year, including Folkmoot USA, the international music and dance festival.
Nestled in the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains, Brookside Mountain Mist Inn features individually decorated accommodations, all of which have private bathrooms with Gilchrist & Soames products, LCD flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and mini refrigerators. In the morning, head to the dining room for a three-course breakfast, which might include homemade Belgium waffles and guava cream cheese danishes. Start with the popular Swiss parfait—which is layered with strawberries, pineapples, oatmeal, and yogurt—or try the Southwest chicken frittata with a side of home-fried potatoes. Then raise your cup of freshly brewed coffee and toast to the sights of the Balsam Mountains, just outside the door.
With Great Smoky Mountains National Park only 20 minutes from the property, there are more than a few opportunities for outdoor recreation: hiking to Grotto Falls, wildlife-viewing at Cades Cove, driving along Newfound Gap Road, and visiting the Biltmore estate. The best end-of-the-day activity? A drink at The Tap Room Sports Bar & Grill followed by an in-room massage at the inn.
"Each morning breakfast was a yummy and delightful surprise. Room was spotless, cozy, and comfortable. Owners Carolyn and Dina were the perfect hosts. Definitely two thumbs up!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between January 6 and April 6, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Specific room choice not guaranteed; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 6, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2014 • Enjoy By April 6, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings