Syrahs and Sunsets in the Sonoma Valley
Calderwood Inn • Healdsburg, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Pass for Two to Wine Tastings at Eight Local Wineries
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Sip some of the best vino in the Sonoma Valley with a wine tasting at eight local wineries, then relax at this charming Victorian inn.
For foodies, it doesn't get much better than a gourmet getaway to Healdsburg. World-class restaurants serve some of the Sonoma Valley's most buzzed-about bites, while mom-and-pop sandwich shops and country bakeries provide a Californian take on comfort food. Occupying an ideal swatch of land between the Dry Creek Valley, Russian River Valley, and Alexander Valley, this slow-moving town is home to chic spas, hip tasting rooms, and colorful art galleries. But Healdsburg hasn't let its reputation go to its head—it's still a relatively serene locale where visitors can wander through the old-fashioned plaza or enjoy a picnic among the eucalyptus trees.
Housed within a historic Queen Anne Victorian, the Calderwood Inn features seven rooms furnished with period antiques, original wainscoting, and hand-silk-screened wallpaper. Nestled among extensive grounds planted with cedar, cypress, and redwood trees, the building was one of the first lavish homes in the community. These days, the inn boasts contemporary amenities like wireless Internet access, flat-screen televisions, MP3 player docking stations, and tiled showers—some rooms even feature jetted tubs and gas fireplaces. Gourmet breakfasts are served in the opulent dining room, while the porch lights up each evening for a sunset wine hour to allow guests to savor their time—and wine—in the Sonoma Valley.
Fabulous accommodations and staff.-- LivingSocial Member
One of the best getting away experiences!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays June 1 to August 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes pass for 2 to wine tastings at 8 local wineries
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings