Quaint Cottages, Wine Tastings & More in Carmel
Carmel Fireplace Inn • Carmel, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Fireplace Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($200) or Fridays and Saturdays ($250), Plus Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Condo or Family-Style Unit with Fireplace, Sundays through Thursdays ($300) or Fridays and Saturdays ($350)
- Bottle of Wine and Two Keepsake Wine Glasses
- Wine Tasting for Two at Scheid Vineyards
- Afternoon Port and Sherry
- Gourmet Chocolate Treats for Two
After a wine tasting for two at Scheid Vineyards, return to these quaint, stylish cottages in the heart of Carmel for an afternoon of port, sherry, and chocolates.
Famous artists, from great American novelists to celebrated photographers, have found a sweet spot for their creative energies in Carmel-by-the-Sea, five miles south of Monterey. Their homes escaped numeration ("Tinkerbell's Cottage" sufficed for an address) and they favored lanterns over streetlights. Today, the Comstock cottages remain unnumbered, though this one-square-mile villa-by-the-sea has traded much of its boho-chic style for classic elegance. Yet for all its newfound poshness and panache, the cool summer Mediterranean climate and white-sand beaches still make Carmel a flip-flops town.
Framed by a patio flush with flowers, shrubs, vines, and hanging pots, Carmel Fireplace Inn is a delicate détente within walking distance of shops, restaurants, the beach, and the vibrant town center. Amish-crafted furnishings adorn private cottages outfitted with queen or king beds, cozy fireplaces, and private baths. You won't want to leave your room—and with free Wi-Fi and 140 films available at the front desk you won't have to. But when you do, there's coffee, tea, and afternoon port and sherry in the lobby.
Get a taste of Carmel's vibrant cultural scene at the Carmel Art Association. Pick up bespoke pieces from European-trained craftsman and scour boutiques, antique stores, artisan jewelry shops, and galleries as you make your way to exclusive wineries with even rarer vintages. Carmel Plaza has designer labels on the premises, and you'll be tempted to wear your fashionable finds straight to the Pacific Ocean eight blocks away. Dinner and some jazz at Mission Ranch restaurant is an ideal way to end an evening.
"Location, staff, accommodations, accoutrements, all worthy of recognition and high marks! Enjoying our stay here in Carmel very much!!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Awesome cottage with a beautiful view. Easy walk to shops and restaurants! Definitely will be back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 15, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Room number selected by front desk, specific room requests will be noted but not guaranteed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 bottle of Wine and 2 keepsake wine glasses, wine tasting for 2 at Scheid Vineyards, afternoon port and sherry, and gourmet chocolate treats for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to King Condo or Larger Style Family Unit based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes, $1 per night tourism fee, and $1 per night HID fee not included; payable directly to the property
- King Condo or Larger Style Family Unit options: housekeeping can be purchased for $25 per day (includes linen changes, vacuuming, and wipe down)
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property with prior approval
- Dogs are allowed for additional fee of $25 per pet/night; prior approval required and based on availability
- Credit card information is required at time of booking
- Blackout dates: February 12-15; April 3-5, 16-19, 24-26; May 14-17, 22-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings