Traditional Island Living in Cottages on Anguilla
Anguilla Great House Beach Resort •
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Room ($519) or Ocean View Room ($579) with $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Room ($769) or Ocean View Room ($869) with $150 Food-and-Beverage Credit
These brightly painted cottages contrast with the sugar-white sand and azure waters of this Anguilla resort's beachfront.
Tiny Anguilla blends the twin Caribbean vibes of resort-style luxury and remote-island casual. Along the series of crescent-shaped bays comprising the island's southwest shoreline, it's all four-star tropical resort: bright-white buildings, swaying palms, private beaches, and stylish sunbathers sipping on afternoon cocktails. If you follow the two-lane roads inland and to the northeast, however, the tourist presence gives way to a sense of off-the-map remove. Your worries would be hard-pressed to find you in this part of Anguilla, where the locals are always smiling, and the cold drinks, fresh crayfish, and soothing reggae music can be found in every beach bar and seafood shack.
Walk through the main breezeway at the Anguilla Great House Beach Resort—ideally located at the apex of Rendezvous Bay—and find yourself on your own tropical plantation. Manicured paths and an outdoor pool and lounge area occupy the space between ornate West Indies-style cottages with colorful shutters and gingerbread detailing. Inside, private suites with island design accents and mahogany furnishings offer the latest luxury amenities. Outside, beyond a shady line of trees, the sunshine pours down onto the white sands of the resort's curving beachfront.
"The hotel itself is very charming, with bungalow style rooms on a spacious property. This hotel is for the relaxed, chill, and down-to-earth visitor."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2014; must book by July 1
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- 10% government tax, 10% service charge and Government levy of $1 per person, per night are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings