Uncork an Unforgettable Stay at this Cape May Hotel
Carroll Villa Hotel • Cape May, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Full-Size or Queen-Size Guest Room, Sundays Through Thursdays from October 1 to November 1 ($111) or from November 2 to December 22, 2015 ($90)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Full-Size or Queen-Size Guest Room, Sundays Through Thursdays from October 1 to November 1 ($209) or from November 2 to December 22, 2015 ($169)
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- 30% Discount on Two Dinner Entrées at Mad Batter Restaurant & Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
A National Historic Landmark, this Cape May hotel is home to a celebrated restaurant and convenient to area wineries.
Still lined with gingerbread-style houses and storybook shopfronts, Cape May stands out for eschewing Jersey Shore stereotypes and sticking close to its roots as a family beach town. America's first seaside resort looks much the way it did when US presidents vacationed here more than a century ago, with perfectly preserved Victorian homes, trolleys, and horse-drawn carriages. Throughout the year, birdwatchers and beach babies spend slow days in Cape May with soft-serve cones in hand, appreciating a town where the good old days never fade.
For more than 130 years, guests at Carroll Villa Hotel have taken seaside strolls through Cape May's quaint downtown or enjoyed cool drinks on the hotel's European-style veranda. At this National Historic Landmark hotel, you'll stay in a lovingly appointed guest room, each offering its own unique style. While the architecture takes you back to a bygone era, the modern traveler can appreciate green initiatives like the installation of solar panels, a recycled IceStone bar top, and radiant heat flooring.
After a day sampling vino in the surrounding countryside, sit down at a table for two in The Mad Batter Restaurant & Bar. Start with the signature clam chowder, then tuck into a filet accompanied by crab cakes, mac 'n' cheese, and a glass from the restaurant's substantial wine list. Be sure to stop by for the daily happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m.—your favorite drink pairs perfectly with the restaurant's nightly live music performances—or even the award-winning breakfast or brunch. Fodor's says "[a] leisurely breakfast of fluffy buttermilk pancakes from the Mad Batter is a local tradition."
• 14% sales tax and $5 daily housekeeping gratuity fee are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Check the blackout dates: October 11-12; November 11, 2015
We had a fantastic time. Our room was lovely with nice amenities and a large private bathroom. Happy hour had great half-price drinks—the martini's terrific. The Mad Batter Restaurant dinner was delicious and gourmet[...] Will definitely return!-- LivingSocial Member
We loved the Carroll Villa. What a great location, so close to the beach and nightlife. We rented bikes and toured the lighthouse[...] Wait staff and management could not be nicer!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from October 1 to December 22, 2015
- Breakfast is not included with your stay
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; rescheduling fees may apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes bottle of wine upon arrival
- Includes 30% discount on dinner with purchase of 2 entrees; cannot be combined with any other offer/coupon and excludes Light Fare menu items
- 14% sales tax and $5 daily housekeeping gratuity fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 11 to 12; November 8, 11, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2015 • Enjoy By December 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings