Next Stop: A Caboose on Clear Lake
Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort • Nice, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Wild Wild West Caboose or TropiCaboose
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Snuggle down in a charmingly renovated train car while exploring all that Lake County has to offer.
Chosen by USA Today as one of ten great offbeat B&Bs, and voted the Best Themed B&B on BedandBreakfast.com, Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort is your ticket a new kind of rural getaway. Set in the town of Nice, just steps from Clear Lake about 120 miles north of San Francisco, the resort is comprised of nine renovated railcars. Wake up in your cozy caboose before heading out to local wineries, casinos, and other Lake County attractions—all just a whistle-stop away.
Celebrate the spirit of the frontier in the Wild Wild West Caboose, brimming with classic Western décor, warm wood paneling, and even a few antiques like the clawfoot tub. For the beachy vibe of the Florida Keys, hang your hat in the TropiCaboose: Hardwood floors and white wicker furnishings evoke a cool breeziness, enhanced by the included margarita glasses and mysterious "Tiki button."
Both air-conditioned rooms feature a queen-size featherbed and a flat-screen TV. Start your day sipping on a cup of organic Thanksgiving coffee with your freshly-made breakfast, highlighting local ingredients like Lake County pears over homemade waffles and sausages made in-house.
"The owners Peggy & Tony are great. The grounds are beautiful, with the lake right across the street. I was taken away, from the moment I arrived until long after departing. I loved wine tasting and trying local places."-- LivingSocial Member
"The place is so cute and welcoming, the food is great, and the weather was wonderful! We really enjoyed our time there and will definitely visit again! It was a great weekend getaway for some relaxation and downtime."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2
- Voucher not valid on winemakers weekends
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 12-17, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings