Next Stop: A Caboose on Clear Lake
Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort • Nice, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Casablanca, Wine Country, Lovers Caboose, Celebrations, or Easy Rider Rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($190) or Fridays and Saturdays ($200)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Chosen by USA Today as one of ten great offbeat B&Bs, and voted the Best Themed B&B on BedandBreakfast.com, Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort is your ticket a new kind of rural getaway. Set in the town of Nice, just steps from Clear Lake about 120 miles north of San Francisco, the resort comprises nine cozy cabooses. That's right: Each themed room is set in a renovated railcar, and all boast a private Jacuzzi tub.
Pick from one of five cabooses on offer: In the Casablanca room, you'll find an upright piano and neon lights adorning the Rick's Café Américain setting. Sip and swirl in the Wine Country room as you sit back on hand-crafted grapevine furniture. In the Lovers Caboose, enjoy a second honeymoon ambiance with rich chocolate and burgundy accents (ask innkeepers Tony and Peggy to set flowers on the bed for extra romance). TheCelebrations Caboose currently pays homage to local artists. And those who can't get enough of the open road may want to park themselves in the Easy Rider room. Kick back in the Easy Glider chair (complete with saddle bags) or rest your road-weary body on the plush bed, with a custom-made headboard and handlebars.
Awaken to breakfast dishes like German Oven Pancakes or Hobo's Hash Brown Supreme. Sip on bottomless Thanksgiving Coffee before heading out to local wineries, casinos, and other Lake County attractions—all just a whistle-stop away. Get on track to explore 27 nearby wineries, or take in the collection of midday food totes at Clarke's Collectibles & Lunchbox Museum. And be sure to stop by any number of nearby spas for a soothing body treatment.
"The owners Peggy & Tony are great. The grounds are beautiful, with the lake right across the street. I was taken away, from the moment I arrived until long after departing. I loved wine tasting and trying local places."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014; must book by March, 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two and private two-person Jacuzzi tubs
- Voucher not valid on winemakers weekends
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; children are included in total guest count
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 24-25, 2013; December 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014; February 13-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings