Romantic Savannah B&B Overlooking Forsyth Park
Forsyth Park Inn • Savannah, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($309) or Fridays and Saturdays ($369)
- Daily Full Southern Breakfast
- Evening Sweets, Coffee, and Tea
- Late Afternoon Hors d'Oeuvres and Beverages
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Seek out a genteel romance among the lace and antiques of a bygone era at this park-side bed and breakfast.
There are few places that are simultaneously eccentric and dignified, holding fast to their gracious and grandiose history while also teeming with unapologetic vivacity. And yet, these are precisely the complementary disparities with which Savannah bewitches visitors time and time again. Watch the sparks fly as opposites attract when you Escape to the "Hostess City of the South."
Your first stop is at the dreamy Forsyth Park Inn, an opulent Queen Anne Victorian mansion located on the western flank of the historic park for which it is named. Featured in the premier issue of Southbound magazine, the inn was built in 1893 and has 11 antique-laden rooms with soaring ceilings, 12-foot windows, and a private courtyard garden cottage, which is pet-friendly. Many of the rooms offer park views with some featuring working fireplaces, and you can literally soak in Savannah charm by choosing a room with a whirlpool or clawfoot tub.
In the morning, you'll be served your included gourmet breakfast on the sweeping veranda—or fireside in the parlor on cooler mornings. Enjoy Lowcountry favorites like fluffy buttermilk biscuits, cheesy grits soufflé, and inn specialties like Bananas Foster French toast. And in the afternoon and evening, pop in for hors d'oeuvres, beverages, sweets, coffee, and tea.
Cultural travelers appreciate the city's numerous walking tours, dramatic architecture, and fine exhibitions at the Telfair Academy, the South's oldest public art museum. For magnificent meals, you'll want to try The Olde Pink House, which serves sumptuous fare incorporating seafood in new and sophisticated Southern recipes. Or, check out Sapphire Grill, a seasonal restaurant serving upscale dishes in an urbane, brick-wall and hardwood-floor setting. Back at Forsyth Park, visitors can play tennis, jog, or enjoy lunch in the park's cafe. Wander the paths through the opulent Victorian garden, taking care not to miss the park's crowning jewel: the magnificent 1858 fountain.
"Great time. Friendly service. Beautiful B&B!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 13, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Not valid for wedding bookings
- Voucher includes daily full southern breakfast, evening sweets, coffee, and tea, and late-afternoon hors d'oeuvres and beverages
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee
- Blackout date(s): November 27-29, 2014; December 24, 2014-January 1, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 13, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2015 • Enjoy By February 13, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings