A Tasty Trip to Amish Country
Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast • Bird-in-Hand, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Suite, February through March, or on Sundays through Thursdays in April
- Full Breakfast for Two
- Buggy Ride for Two
The gourmet breakfast is only the start of the old-fashioned comforts at this Victorian mansion-turned-B&B in Lancaster County.
A horse-and-buggy ride through the rolling hills, covered bridges, and clapboard houses of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is the surest way to see the heart and soul of the Keystone State in its purest form: through untouched Amish Country. Visitors who flock here to taste the fruits of a simpler life defined by old-world crafts and 300 years of tradition are often pleasantly surprised to find cosmopolitan diversions coexisting side-by-side—downtown farmer's markets meld modern and historic offerings, and meals can range from traditional Amish breakfasts to cutting-edge modern cuisine at local area restaurants.
The Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast is located in the Lancaster County town of Bird-in-Hand. You'll have your pick of rooms (each with private baths) in this Victorian mansion-turned-B&B, where accommodations are outfitted with four-poster beds and antique furniture. The innkeepers will make you feel right at home in true Pennsylvania Dutch fashion with a hot, delicious breakfast in the morning. There are plenty of delectable diversions to keep your plate full beyond the inn, too. In fact, weather permitting, you'll enjoy a quaint Amish buggy ride for two, allowing you to see the region's splendor as it was meant to be seen.
"We had a beautiful time—grounds are gorgeous and the innkeepers warm and hospitable. Would go there again!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; may be made by phone 8 a.m.-8 p.m. daily
- Not valid toward existing, room block reservations, or with any other offers or discounts
- Cancellations 14 days or more prior to reservations will be fully refunded minus a $20 service charge. Cancellations within 14 days of reservation will result in full forfeiture of voucher
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside or outside the Inn. Disregard of policy will result in a $150 cleaning fee and you will be asked to leave property with no refund
- Buggy ride is subject to availability and weather permitting
- Well-behaved children welcome
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings