Feel the Beat in Brooklyn's Sunset Park
Hotel BPM Brooklyn • Brooklyn, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King Room ($169)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room ($299)
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Two House Cocktails
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
This dance music-inspired hotel puts its money where its speaker is with sound systems in each room.
Sunset Park, Brooklyn, is sandwiched between Park Slope and Bay Ridge. Historically, it hasn't enjoyed the same name recognition as its neighbors, which suits residents here just fine. Restaurants run by the neighborhood's large Hispanic and Chinese populations have earned it a reputation for some of the best ethnic cuisine in New York City. It's also the stage for Brooklyn's budding Chinatown. But like any corner of the city with great food, green space, and affordable rent, Sunset Park's virtues were bound to attract attention sooner or later. Now the cat's out of the bag. Whether that's a good or bad thing depends on whom you ask, but one thing's for sure: There's no stopping the influx of new settlers. The artists have already arrived.
Even in the city that never sleeps, a disco nap is the key to a bumpin' night on the town. Nobody knows that better than Hotel BPM Brooklyn. Inspired by dance music (BPM stands for beats per minute), this Sunset Park hot spot is the creation of DJ Bijal, whose constant stage-to-suite schedule helped hatch the idea for a hotel.
You'll be kicking it in a Wi-Fi-connected Standard or Deluxe King Room. It's appointed with a BPM Sound Sleeper mattress and features hardwood floors, a flat-screen TV, and a Keurig coffeemaker. The bathroom, meanwhile, is outfitted with eco-friendly amenities and a rainfall shower head. Crank the tunes and let the pre-funk commence: Each room is hooked up to a sound system that plays a mixtape created by DJ Bijal himself. Best of all, you'll be two subway stops away from Manhattan and one away from Downtown Brooklyn.
"BPM was a great place to stay. I was really impressed with the contemporary décor. Best I've slept in a long time, the beds were just right."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Must be 21 or over to book and check-in
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings