Redwoods and Wine at this Sonoma County Inn
Inn at Occidental • Occidental, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Main House or Courtyard Room, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Complimentary Breakfast and Afternoon Wine Reception Offered to All Guests
- Complimentary Wine Tasting Pass Offered to All Guests and Valid at More Than 100 Sonoma County Wineries
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Spend your days exploring the Sonoma Wine Country and your nights relaxing this gracious bed and breakfast.
Sonoma County is a land of contrasts. Giant waves pound its fog-shrouded coastline, while just a few miles inland, the gentle countryside unfurls under clear blue skies. Vineyards seemingly ripped from the Mediterranean share the county with forests of towering redwoods. Sonoma has attracted a population as varied as the terrain, with artists, gourmands, entrepreneurs, and hippies rubbing shoulders in the region's charming small towns. All that diversity makes it a great destination for a getaway: There is something for everyone, from sea kayaking to gallery hopping to wine tasting.
From the white picket fences surrounding rose gardens to the porcelain carousel horses over the mantle, the Inn at Occidental is where classic meets eccentric—a vibe that puts the B&B right at home in the small bohemian town of Occidental. Choose from folk art-inspired rooms with themes to suit your personality. Your room features a fireplace, comfortable down bed, a sitting area, and a spa tub. Vino awaits you in the evening, and the smells of a classic wine-country breakfast will lure you to the dining room in the morning. The knowledgeable staff will even help you plan a day of wine tasting based on your preferences.
The employees and owners are very helpful and friendly and provide a refreshing, calm environment for their guests, plus a fabulous gourmet breakfast.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to July 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary breakfast and afternoon wine reception offered to all guests and complimentary wine tasting passes offered to all guests and valid at more than 100 Sonoma County wineries
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2015 • Enjoy By July 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings