Whiskey Tastings & Dinner for 2 at a Union Pier B&B
The Inn at Union Pier • Union Pier, MI
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room, Tuesdays Through Thursdays ($259) or Fridays Through Sundays ($289)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two Dinner Entrées from 10 for $10 Menu at Timothy's Restaurant
- Distillery Tour and Tasting for Two at Journeyman Distillery
- Valid for Stays from December 10, 2015 to April 30, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Make the most of whiskey tastings and dining credits with a stay at this romantic B&B.
The thick trunks and long, outstretched branches of the trees that shade Union Pier, Michigan, have been a part of the town's legacy since the 19th century. Lumber was the link to Chicago, and Union Pier was consumed with the shipping of wood to the city. These days, the pursuit of leisure has replaced that of lumber—though the town's trees are still admired as they mark the passing of the seasons. In warmer months, fluttering kites and fragile sand castles line the beach. At the first signs of snow, cups of warm coffee and cider steam on the tables of intimate cafés. With the spring comes bursts of verdant life, matched by the colors of local artistry in the town's art galleries.
Emerging from the shade trees that surround its bright blue exterior, The Inn at Union Pier has welcomed guests since it first opened its doors as a retreat in the 1920s. Its 16 traditionally appointed rooms are individually decorated and feature private bathrooms and king- or queen-size beds.
Once breakfast is served, dine on fruit-topped pancakes, vegetable omelets, and tropical smoothies. Then, head out to enjoy the nearby cross-country skiing trails and wineries. Be sure to pull up a chair at Journeyman Distillery for samples of small-batch whiskey in the tasting room—which is housed in a mid-19th-century factory—before an intimate dinner for two at Timothy's Restaurant. When you return, soak in the hot tub or curl up in the Great Room as you warm yourself by the inn's antique Swedish wood-burning fireplace, or kakelugn (lit based on the season). It's those unique furnishings that make this cozy B&B the perfect spot for romance along the shores of Lake Michigan.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: December 20-31, 2015; February 13-14, 2016
The inn was one of the greatest places we have ever stayed. [...] Fabulous amenities, incredible food, beautiful hot tub, great company, and delicious local wine! We have been telling everyone we know to get there!-- LivingSocial Member
This is a wonderful place to stay in any season. The staff makes you feel like family. The breakfast is first class, and the rooms are designed for comfort and relaxation. Great location, great experience.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from December 10, 2015 to April 30, 2016
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2;2 dinner entrees from 10 for $10 menu at Timothy's Restaurant; and distillery tour and tasting for 2 at Journeyman Distillery
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 20 to 31, 2015 and February 13 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms