Rustic Living at a McKenzie River Cottage
McKenzie River Inn • Vida, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the West or East Room with Daily Breakfast, Sundays Through Thursdays ($69)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the West or East Room with Daily Breakfast, Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Osprey Cottage, Sundays Through Thursdays ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Osprey Cottage, Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Explore your rustic surroundings from a cozy cottage overlooking the McKenzie River.
Never mind that the town of Vida—about 30 minutes east of Eugene on the edge of the Willamette National Forest—is pronounced with a long "i." It's spelled like the Spanish word for "life," and that's exactly what you'll get in this rustic Lane County town: Never-ending hiking trails, nesting osprey, and the slow-flowing McKenzie River just steps from your door. This place just oozes life in abundance.
Hidden away among old-growth forest, the McKenzie River Inn is a small slice of getaway heaven. Built in 1929, this European-style inn is the oldest B&B on the river. The West Room boasts an en-suite hot tub; the East Room features a panoramic view of the river. The Osprey Cottage is the original homestead, updated with a fireplace and cable TV with DVD player. Opt for the breakfast package, and you might be enjoying French toast, salmon omelets, or a garden-medley quiche made with fruits and veggies grown in the orchard. Each cabin is a secluded nook ideal for romance and equipped with a kitchenette and a private deck with a view of the water.
Gorgeous setting right on the McKenzie River and a knowledgeable host who could advise on activities in the area. If you love nature, wilderness, and mind-blowing geological features, this is a very good deal.-- LivingSocial Member
Lovely and relaxing view, cozy cabin with wonderful bathroom! Informal and yummy breakfast. May return during some warmer months for hiking!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Only valid for stays now through June 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2015 • Enjoy By June 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings